User Controls

Glow-in-the-dark fake White Nationalist Thomas Sewell fake punches colleague in fake video

Donald Trump Black Hole

Video starts at the punch.

Problem is the punch is totally fake, as you can see by watching frame by frame (to do this on youtube press , or . )

They are building this guy up to lead false flag terror/as an agent provocateur.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I thought that whole exchange looked like some retarded WWE shit
    though it is funny that NINE gets mad about people filming in their lobby when a lot of their news and all of their current affairs shows like to ambush people in their front yards
    also, while his group is pretty funny (there was a news article recently where an old guy riding a bike went to the police because he was greeted with a SIEG HEIL by a bunch of guys in black t-shirts, shorts and balaclavas while riding in a nature reserve) I can't imagine it not being a honeypot for retards
    Originally posted by aldra also, while his group is pretty funny (there was a news article recently where an old guy riding a bike went to the police because he was greeted with a SIEG HEIL by a bunch of guys in black t-shirts, shorts and balaclavas while riding in a nature reserve) I can't imagine it not being a honeypot for retards

people with higher than average iq usually pretend to be retarded retards for fun.
Jump to Top