User Controls

Oh shit, I broke my phone

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Dropped my beloved phone and the screen broke. I went to Best Buy and bought a temporary replacement phone(Samsung Galaxy J3) for about $60 but the girl said that I have two weeks to return it if I don't like it.

I'm not sure if I sould buy another Galaxy S4(which is what I broke) or look for something else. I asked on Reddit if I could reflash my backup to a new phone, in case I do buy another S4.

What phone would you suggest?

Requirments
    -Has to be Boost Mobile(Sprint) compatible
    -Root Access Method Available
    -Around $200 or less
    -Cyangenmod - This is more prefered than required
    -Darker Colored(preferably black) - this is less of a requirment though

):
    My galaxy S4 is starting to mess up and I will probably just get another S4

You can buy a brand new one for like $150
    I dropped mine today on the bus and its fine. Gotta love cheap Chinese smartphones they last about 2 years of hard use.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher My galaxy S4 is starting to mess up and I will probably just get another S4

Unfortunately for me, this phone isn't available anywhere for BoostMobile. I'm probably going to go get the LG Stylus 2. It doesn't look gay like this gold colored phone and it's a little bit faster, about the same price. No NFC though. No root options available right now but it looks like the Dirty Copy On Write exploit is what 'they.ve' been using to root phones in the basic rooting software people use. I compiled it a while back and tried it out on a non-root phone of mine without success. A port of Cynagenmod isn't that big of a deal, but root is.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wtf i spillt bong water on my craked phone and it donnt come on now how get new scren

i was gong to make thred too but it got predicted again wtF its is cursed
    I have a samsung galaxy core prime and its the biggest piece of shit 70$ can buy
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher My galaxy S4 is starting to mess up and I will probably just get another S4

forreal?. I would be happy with an S4 for the next 10 years.

I had one a few years ago and it cost me like $1000 new.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump forreal?. I would be happy with an S4 for the next 10 years.

I had one a few years ago and it cost me like $1000 new.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-I9295-Galaxy-S4-Smartphone-Unlocked/34741893

Yeah, I paid $600 for mine like an idiot when it first came out

You can get them much cheaper on eBay but I don't trust them for phones
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do i buy broken fone for parts or no
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Get an Honor 8. XDA-Developers have a partnership with Honor/Huawei. Much like the S4, you can pick your flavor. CyanogenMod, Resurrection Remix, or even EMUI since they've allegedly improved their stock ROM. The camera is supposed to be pretty good, as well.

Personally, I'm thinking about upgrading to a Oneplus 3T.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh phone, I broke my shit.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ME.
    https://www.xda-developers.com/honor-8-xda-review/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Since you happen to be here Hamper I was just curious were you ever a tinybltc visitor or has that not ever BEAN your thing?
    Originally posted by mmQ Since you happen to be here Hamper I was just curious were you ever a tinybltc visitor or has that not ever BEAN your thing?

I drop in every now then. My desktop is basically just a media box now lol. A PlexTop if you will. That and games for the kids.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HampTheToker I drop in every now then. My desktop is basically just a media box now lol. A PlexTop if you will. That and games for the kids.

Gotchya. Just curious I don't recall ever seeing you there but I'm fucking blackout drunk half the time so who knows. I don't know why he reminds me of you but Unwyred randomly dropped in last night for a while. Anyway.. come by some time. XD TEE-HEE
    Originally posted by mmQ Gotchya. Just curious I don't recall ever seeing you there but I'm fucking blackout drunk half the time so who knows. I don't know why he reminds me of you but Unwyred randomly dropped in last night for a while. Anyway.. come by some time. XD TEE-HEE

Oh snap lol. Was he wearing a shirt two sizes too small?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Oh snap lol. Was he wearing a blouse two sizes too small?

You know he was. :)
    Originally posted by mmQ You know he was. :)

Did he have a faggy little hat?
Jump to Top