User Controls

Happy Joe Biden.

The 20th of the month from here on out I will call Joe Biden day until he is finished being pres ( probably the next 8 years ). Just enjoying this unity that's coming.

Happy Joe Biden, NIS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Happy Joe Biden!

God Bless America!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    there's no way he'll be able to last the next 4 years -- the guy is frail and sick.

i'm not trying to be challenging -- i'm just pointing out the obvious.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    April the 20th is already taken.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump April the 20th is already taken.

You remembered me. <3
    Originally posted by STER0S there's no way he'll be able to last the next 4 years – the guy is frail and sick.

i'm not trying to be challenging – i'm just pointing out the obvious.

Who cares? This is why they picked Kamala for VP. She is young and won't be dying anytime soon. Nobody voted for Biden because they thought, "Wow, he's going to live so long." Above all else you are (or should be) voting based on policy, not person. Kamala isn't going to shake up the status quo or some shit. It's gonna be the same shit. Biden could have a heart attack tonight and it wouldn't change a thing.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    if people don't like donald trump that's fine -- but joe biden?

with his track record and his proven cognitive decline, i don't get how people can expect him to have a back-bone when it comes tackling burdening issues.

all those executive orders he signed made me wonder who 'really' ordered all those.

the guy is clearly being taken advantage of and i bet kamala is praying for his death in the back of her head.
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 The 20th of the month from here on out I will call Joe Biden day until he is finished being pres ( probably the next 8 years ). Just enjoying this unity that's coming.

Happy Joe Biden, NIS!

I knew a guy name Bill Day once. But never a Joe Biden Day
Jump to Top