User Controls

Getting groceries from Amazon

Fuck going shopping and risking my life, sick and tired of this bullshit. People coofing, retarded homeless people tapping me on the shoulder to ask for change IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROCERY STORE

fuck all that. I found this on amazon it's 800grams of freeze dried beef which when hydrated is enough for 22 servings. I worked out the math and it's basically the same price as buying fresh.

If only they sold fresh beef but fuck it. I am getting all my meat, eggs, milk, fruit and veg from amazon from now on. That way nobody can coof on my tomato. Fuck old people

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Makes radical leftist Bezos even richer. No, thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    MOST grocery stores do collect/delivery so you don't have to go into the store
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Makes radical leftist Bezos even richer. No, thanks.

amazon controls so much supply chain and internet infrastructure there's no way to boycott them without swearing off every other service you use
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Makes radical leftist Bezos even richer. No, thanks.

Pretty sure that's not how it works. You really think he gets a personal dollar for every product sold? I don't think so. That money goes to pay employees and suppliers, which are local and part of my community.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Pretty sure that's not how it works. You really think he gets a personal dollar for every product sold? I don't think so. That money goes to pay employees and suppliers, which are local and part of my community.

Yeah, he does it for free. Out the goodness of his heart. I wouldn't give him a cent.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

🤣
Jump to Top