User Controls

how to steal americans credit card info and hack their PC

Just do what ol Donald Trump J here did and spam bullshit in trump video, get them to subscribe and visit your new channel which has a link to a botnet in the description LMAO EZZZZZZZZ americans are so dumb

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    No true American watches Donald Trump vids because no true American supports Donald Trump and so this is actually a formidable bulwark against anti-American activity, the fake Americans are getting botnet malware and the true Americans come out on top, therefore Donald Trump is putting Americans first again, which means Trump wins again baby. Boom.
    Originally posted by livingelegy No true American watches Donald Trump vids because no true American supports Donald Trump and so this is actually a formidable bulwark against anti-American activity, the fake Americans are getting botnet malware and the true Americans come out on top, therefore Donald Trump is putting Americans first again, which means Trump wins again baby. Boom.

Trump actually lost and you need to get over it
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Trump actually lost and you need to get over it

Trump is the Mac daddy and while he may be out of the white house he is currently launching botnet attacks on unamerican citizens which makes him a patriot and a hero and winner
Jump to Top