User Controls

I fucking hate bitcoin

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Had to switch nootropic vendors because newmind added 8percent credit card fee, but processing is down and theyre most likely phasing out debit/credit in favor of bitcoins. lol bad move newmind u gonna lose a shit ton of customers
    hahaha they opened a BTC vending machine in my hood you just pay with bank debit card and get as many sas you need and SCAN IT WITH PHONE WALLET AND SEND TO DARKNET MARKET and place drug order... you will never get meth hahahahahahahaha.. jk./

if I get some FUCKING MONEY from working I will buy BTC and sell them :) I will take USD, you take paypal right?.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wtf how wen i get btc for bare cheaper than u lol 1k per coin wot its this feb 2017 ?
    how much do you pay /BTC then and how do you get them?? coinbase?? LBCC???? I live in a 3rd world shit hole.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i toled u before noob in uk they dont giv a fukc about btc it wud b the ultimate place to run a ww dist hub
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the bets price its u get like 0.001 below what u end yp being able to spent
    Originally posted by bling bling i toled u before noob in uk they dont giv a fukc about btc it wud b the ultimate place to run a ww dist hub

I know someone who does u should try his meth or send it to me ill pay double a G for it.

I just looked it up $609/btc. why am I the one trying to sell here??.

Also price doesnt matter as if I order local they adjust the price for me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i seriously am gotta go put a fiver in bank in a fw hour just so i cn get enough to get a g of cheese on th way thts how fukced my life its atm
    i might get some today
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lick me a point
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc goign to the bank now jst to put my lst fver in i wud rafer kill myself
    I gotta fucking try this machine tonight its now or never.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump how much do you pay /BTC then and how do you get them?? coinbase?? LBCC???? I live in a 3rd world shit hole.

I used bitcoin in like 2013 and 2014 for weed/some RCs because back then you could convert money on debit cards to some currency, keep converting it and get bitcoin for like 10 dollars less.. but the website no longer exists I think, last time I used btc was in 2015 to buy lsd but assholes on localbitcoin charge you like a 25% fee if you use debit which is all I had back then
    Originally posted by bling bling fuc goign to the bank now jst to put my lst fver in i wud rafer kill myself

You can get 2 and a half boxes of codeine for that
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump hahaha they opened a BTC vending machine in my hood you just pay with bank debit card and get as many sas you need and SCAN IT WITH PHONE WALLET AND SEND TO DARKNET MARKET and place drug order… you will never get meth hahahahahahahaha.. jk./

if I get some FUCKING MONEY from working I will buy BTC and sell them :) I will take USD, you take paypal right?.

Capitalism is fucking great,
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by reject You can get 2 and a half boxes of codeine for that

how
    Walk up to the counter and ask "can I have a box of co-codamol please" in your best middle class voice so they don't think you're a druggy
    Originally posted by cerakote how

The store
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The store

that isnt something you can do in texas or anywhere in america afaik
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    no stores in tehaus?

H town has no sizzurp or heroin no??
Jump to Top