User Controls

“Don’t Let It Dominate You” — Trump Warns Against Virus Fears in First Address After Discharge

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    momentarily
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably the best message he could've gone for.

it's going to backfire spectacularly if his condition worsens though
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Fucking Trump bragging about the great medical care he got. Apparently he got some novel antibody treatment, similar to the ones they are using for some cancers. That's what knocked him on his ass for a few days.

Trump received a single 8-gram dose of Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail as a precautionary measure, according to his physician Sean Conley. The antibody cocktail is in four late-stage clinical trials, and its safety and efficacy have not been fully evaluated by any regulatory authority, the company said on its webpage.
    https://www.unz.com/isteve/will-this-be-the-next-conspiracy-theory/

Meanwhile, in the real world, Americans can't even afford medicines to cure basic diseases.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah i live in Austin tx a hot spot for the virus but i don't let it get to ne and haven't got sick..

I see all these tards walking around and driving wearing mask in 100 degree heat lol i will cough and they'll turn around and walk into the street almost getting ran over because their afraid because they listen too much fear mongering

Its just like how when 911 happened people started willing giving up there rights over fear, its called being insecure
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby .

I see all these tards walking around and driving wearing mask in 100 degree heat lol

I don't get the crazy bastards sitting in their cars alone and wearing a mask...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Trump discharges, then dares you to stop him from dominating you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top