User Controls

5G people confronting network engineers

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

I had the wireless internet at my house upgraded a few weeks ago, and the engineer was telling me about how how when he is working on the equipment, which basically looks like the above, he's had to contend with people going up to him to ask questions about if he's installing 5G and trying to start shit with him about 5G being used for surveillance and giving us cancer.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

I had the wireless internet at my house upgraded a few weeks ago, and the engineer was telling me about how how when he is working on the equipment, which basically looks like the above, he's had to contend with people going up to him to ask questions about if he's installing 5G and trying to start shit with him about 5G being used for surveillance and giving us cancer.

surveillance is an obvious, at least in the USA>

but for his own protection of just being the guy who has a job, he should just say, No, I'm actually told to power down the strength on these, not up. they decided they got to many complaints."

who knows what someone might do. shoot at him or some crazy shit.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I would have said yea, I saw who you fucked last night.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Erekshun I would have said yea, I saw who you fucked last night.

these are the kind of people who set 5G Mast on fire. He's hanging onto that Mast.

as funny as that would be to hear. I hope you have a BASE chute strap to your back.
Jump to Top