User Controls

Mexicans/mexilards/mexifats are really stupid

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    A beaner rode his bike past me today with a beaner flag face cover and said "if you don't stop talking shit about Mexicans you're gonna die bro"

And the problem is they've been saying it for years but they won't act on it cause they're a bunch of pussies.

Typical low iq subhuman behavior, expecting people to bow down to thugs making threats. That's why we're going to remove them. This is the exact behavior that's going to have them go extinct real soon.

We refuse to bow down to reconquista terrorists and thugs. It isn't "talking shit" to say they're shitting out ten babies a piece as a war of attrition to displace and outnumber us the way their Marxist masters taught
    them.

To be fair, this beaner was super ugly, so probably not much going for him. Still, they do more instigating and shit talking than anyone else, hence the El Paso Walmart incident and they are sealing their fate.

Edit, again, I've dealt with bullies my whole life and unlike these demoturd cucks I am not going to be intimidated
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Lol what's a Mexilard?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz A beaner rode his bike past me today with a beaner flag face cover and said "if you don't stop talking shit about Mexicans you're gonna die bro"

And the problem is they've been saying it for years but they won't act on it cause they're a bunch of pussies.

Were you actually talking shit about Mexicans as he rode past?

Or did he just assume?

Maybe he's just a Mexican racist.

I guess this is what happens when two racists cross paths.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lol what's a Mexilard?

Just another way of saying beaner since they're genetically prone to being huge misshapen lard asses with diabetes etc.

Seen a lot of videos where beaners violently attack Trump supporters cause he told the truth about their crime rates and didn't suck up to them. People need to start fighting back.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    AT THE DRIVE IN IS A GREAT BAND AND YOU ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC
    Originally posted by gadzooks Were you actually talking shit about Mexicans as he rode past?

Nah, he felt my posts here are racist. I dont ever imply that they're inferior for being non white. I point out their flaws instead and they go bananas as a result. By definition, I'm not actually racist, I just have to hurt their sensitive coddled snowflake feelings from time to time out of principle.

By definition they are the most racist people on the planet but you wouldn't understand
Jump to Top