User Controls

Dead Georgia Cat registered to vote.

Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Dead 12 years. I hope none of you bigots object to this.

Cody was a “great cat, indoor and outdoor” who “loved his family, loved his neighborhood” and lived to the age of 18, according to its owner. But as it comes to his ability to vote and his voting record, even Tims had to admit: “He's a cat and he's been dead for a long time.”
    The family found the form addressed to their cat - who they say is a Democrat - in their mailbox mid-week last week.

Cody was a “great cat, indoor and outdoor” who “loved his family, loved his neighborhood” and lived to the age of 18, according to its owner. But as it comes to his ability to vote and his voting record, even Tims had to admit: “He's a cat and he's been dead for a long time.”

The Secretary of State of Georgia commented that they didn't send out the form and that a third party group had likely used a mailing list to get names and addresses of potential voters.

The office commented: "Third-party groups all over the country are targeting Georgia to help register qualified individuals. This group makes you wonder what these out-of-town activists are really doing. Make no mistake about it, this office is dedicated to investigating all types of fraud."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cat-thats-been-dead-12-years-gets-voter-registration-application-mail

Wouldn't it be tragic if Russians hijacked American democracy?
    Originally posted by Greek Style Dead 12 years. I hope none of you bigots object to this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cat-thats-been-dead-12-years-gets-voter-registration-application-mail

Wouldn't it be tragic if Russians hijacked American democracy?

f u for underlining russians.

i kept clicking it thinking its a link.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Remember all the fuss Americans made about potentially being asked to show ID at the polling booth?

Just like everywhere else on earth?

Now you know why - so Mr. Ded Kitty can make his democratic voice heard.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What's the problem?

You're allowed to vote when you reach the age of 18.
    Originally posted by stl1 What's the problem?

You're allowed to vote when you reach the age of 18.

my trees also want to vote.
    Typical Trump voter
Jump to Top