User Controls

Reddit blocks a Canadian mail order weed subreddit r/canadianMOMs

Legalization btw

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Works fine for me on the app.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    What reason do they have to block it if its legal? I guess private parties selling isnt legal?

The internet is getting fuckin gay . Can we start our own internet already? Ill start running wires just tell me what to do after.
    Even if its legal you aren't allowed to sell on reddit. Idk if anyone was doing that there but it might be why.

Not to defend reddit or anything. They're choosy with the application of this rule. Pretty sure that gun selling sub is still up.
    Nobody was selling on Reddit. It was discussion of mail order weed in Canada.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody was selling on Reddit. It was discussion of mail order weed in Canada.

Which is illegal in America where reddit is located.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Go to https://weedmaps.com/ and set your city and sort by home delivery. They're all there. To the door service within 2 hours.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Go to https://weedmaps.com/ and set your city and sort by home delivery. They're all there. To the door service within 2 hours.

Yeah, I'm sure THAT'S why scron wanted to use that sub. Because he had never heard of weedmaps before in his life. I'm sure you've changed everything for him, wow.
    It's just dumb. I think it's only banned in Ontario
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's just dumb. I think it's only banned in Ontario

Try using the reddit app.

That subreddit is useful to gauge which MOM's have quality products, fair prices, or are running scams. I believe MOM's are typically cheaper than weedmaps.

While weed is legal in Canada, some of the people selling it haven't bought a license to sell it. Since the government isn't taking a cut this weed can be sold at a cheaper price.
    There used to be so many stores but now it takes them months just to approve a single one. It's such bullshit.

Legalization sucks. The only good thing is you can't get harassed for being a smoker anymore

Besides that it's just made everything a pain in the ass. I almost liked it better when it was illegal
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There used to be so many stores but now it takes them months just to approve a single one. It's such bullshit.

Legalization sucks. The only good thing is you can't get harassed for being a smoker anymore

Besides that it's just made everything a pain in the ass. I almost liked it better when it was illegal

Come to my state you will be grateful.

Like 60-70 an 8th after tax. I have like three stores within 30min of driving. Closest is 15min and the second closest got robbed in the riots lol.
    Everyone is so stupid just let people sell it how they want
    HTS highlight reel
    WE ONLY SAID "LEGALIZE, REGULATE, AND TAX IT" BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES WERE SO GREEDY WE KNEW YOU WOULDN'T CHANGE THINGS UNLESS YOU COULD MAKE MONEY ON IT BUT SERIOUSLY STOP REGULATING AND TAXING IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Even if its legal you aren't allowed to sell on reddit. Idk if anyone was doing that there but it might be why.

Not to defend reddit or anything. They're choosy with the application of this rule. Pretty sure that gun selling sub is still up.

You aren't allowed to see send it in the mail either.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody was selling on Reddit. It was discussion of mail order weed in Canada.

Which is illegal.
    People also talked about legal mail order weed there too
    Originally posted by AngryIVer You aren't allowed to see send it in the mail either.

Which is illegal.

You are legally allowed to mail 30 grams of marijuana to someone else within canada as long as it doesn't stink.

You are just not legally allowed to sell it without giving The Man his cut.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People also talked about legal mail order weed there too

Still are. Try the app.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Come to my state you will be grateful.

Like 60-70 an 8th after tax.

That's ridiculous.
    Have black market dealers died there? I don't know anyone purchasing legally here. Maybe just for novelty.
Jump to Top