User Controls

Poll: What must Lanny do about this?

Why I'm here, where I've been: WILD!

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    There’s something I’ve kept to myself that I didn’t understand until very recently, beginning with an unusual experience I had nine years ago.

It started on Zoklet, I learned how to open my third eye back when a few posters and myself were known as spirit fags.

TL; DR: My life would be the loneliest poverty without having found Totse and taken drugs, and I might never have known.

Especially I must thank Ate, the cyber guru who taught me the technique which enabled this horrifying experience and all that came after. Check in with us sometime, you'll have proper letter coming when you do. You gave me a profound synchronicity, we've completed a figure-8 ourselves.

I don't know what this thread is about

And I don't know what the poll says

but goddammit if I'm not voting for something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How come "Kill Zanick" isn't even a choice?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Are you trying to raise money to have a rave for ghosts?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I don't know what this thread is about

And I don't know what the poll says

but goddammit if I'm not voting for something

This thread is in part a warning against a fascism of the self, and in another sense about hitting LANNY where it HURTS.

Originally posted by -SpectraL How come "Kill Zanick" isn't even a choice?

Thought about it. But I knew you specifically wouldn’t be able to follow through, and I couldn’t exclude you like that. I’m a nice guy.

Originally posted by frala Are you trying to raise money to have a rave for ghosts?

I’ve been throwing crowded phantom raves on weekday mornings for the past two months and I just got around to hiring security after we had a waterslide put into the venue. Before long this will absolutely require Lanny’s funding (which he has already pledged in writing) so that we can sustain all the progress being made.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Zanick Thought about it. But I knew you specifically wouldn’t be able to follow through, and I couldn’t exclude you like that. I’m a nice guy.

Nonsense. There's plenty of ways I could have killed you.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    When did you leave?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Zanick I’ve been throwing crowded phantom raves on weekday mornings for the past two months and I just got around to hiring security after we had a waterslide put into the venue. Before long this will absolutely require Lanny’s funding (which he has already pledged in writing) so that we can sustain all the progress being made.

THAT IS NOT IN OUR MONTHLY BUDGET
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Headspin Houston
    Hi Zanick. Do you have contact with Ate still?
    Lanny believes in only 1 account per person at a time because he doesn't trust us.
    Originally posted by Headspin Hi Zanick. Do you have contact with Ate still?

Hi Headspin! I didn’t keep in touch, but it’s nice seeing great, old members pop back up and maybe he’ll do the same.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lanny believes in only 1 account per person at a time because he doesn't trust us.

Well, that’s really the crux of my argument.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    evict all of them
    Originally posted by aldra evict all of them

I don’t think you understand my position with this lot. They’ve been running the show, and I'm an ignorant newcomer who just now turned on the lights. If I attempted anything of the sort, they might have cause to impose restrictions on my surface privileges.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    find the oldest one and headbutt him in the teeth

ASSERT DOMINANCE
    You can't just headbutt a force of nature. She'll find a way to punish you. In my case, I'll have a fishbowl on my head for god knows how long before I figure it out. I think I went years, most recently.

I'm quite comfy in my fishbowl and I like the stink the water gives off.
    Headspin Houston
    Originally posted by Zanick Hi Headspin! I didn’t keep in touch, but it’s nice seeing great, old members pop back up and maybe he'll do the same.

Good to see you buddy. Been a while huh? 😁
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by frala Are you trying to raise money to have a rave for ghosts?

Im gonna name the telegram room i make Haunted Garage
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I'm quite comfy in my fishbowl and I like the stink the water gives off.

But imagine if it were transparently clean, I mean really, truly, utterly pristine.

I have the spark of an aesthetic theory regarding how the echo of one’s voice in an empty fishbowl they can’t see may generate amnesia, though it’s a war secret.

Originally posted by Headspin Good to see you buddy. Been a while huh? 😁

I’m trying to remember the year, I want to say 2013 or 2015. Really glad to see you found us! I miss those days of Zoklet dearly. Also, check your PM.

Originally posted by CASPER Im gonna name the telegram room i make Haunted Garage

A telegram room is a nice idea for a system, though I believe we have our own dedicated messenger. I’m still testing.

"muh manwich" - Zanick 2020
Jump to Top