User Controls

I buy new Adidas about once a year

Pholks, I just wait until they have a site wide sale and I get new shit. This time around, their credit card system is down and they are only taking PayPal or gift cards.

p.s. %30 off site wide until the end of the month.
    Technologist victim of incest
    MR,
    Sorry to be off topic. Just curious if you’re feeling ok?
    Originally posted by Technologist MR,
    Sorry to be off topic. Just curious if you’re feeling ok?

As far as the flu? Not affected physically/ economically whatsoever.

Today I had to go back to a stupid bitches house (one hour drive one way) along with a boss because she was complaining that her electric box spring is not working right after we moved it. I did not get paid for the ride, and it turned out that she did not plug the stupid thing in all the way, yet she was blaming it on us over the phone. I even asked her to double check the wiring before we came out.

No, I am not ok, I am fucking pissed.
    Sounds pretty sucky.

I was just concerned about you saying you were coughing. I’d be concerned about going into strangers homes, and you live in Washington state.

I know you’re a fit guy and probably wouldn’t even notice if you had it.
    Originally posted by Technologist Sounds pretty sucky.

I was just concerned about you saying you were coughing. I’d be concerned about going into strangers homes, and you live in Washington state.

I know you’re a fit guy and probably wouldn’t even notice if you had it.

I most likely coughed because I was drinking beers and vaped too much. The shit dries out your throat somewhat.

Hows things in your edge of the planet? Somebody asked me today how things in the grocery stores are looking; they asked if people are wearing masks, because he plans on wearing a respirator everywhere, yet is self conscious about doing so if nobody else is. I told him to just drink vodka, carry a gun, and feel free to do as he pleases.

p.s. the most annoying thing about all of this is that my upstairs neighbors are home 24/7. I am not fond of them.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian p.s. the most annoying thing about all of this is that my upstairs neighbors are home 24/7. I am not fond of them.

Sorry about that one, dude😂

Doing ok over here. Ohio hit over 1,000 cases today, so it’s spreading like wildfire. So odd when the cities are shut down like this. It’s eerie. Be glad when the storm passes.

Be careful and stay healthy. Vodka should do it, and some of your good cooking which I haven’t seen in awhile. You’ve been working too much.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian As far as the flu? Not affected physically/ economically whatsoever.

Today I had to go back to a stupid bitches house (one hour drive one way) along with a boss because she was complaining that her electric box spring is not working right after we moved it. I did not get paid for the ride, and it turned out that she did not plug the stupid thing in all the way, yet she was blaming it on us over the phone. I even asked her to double check the wiring before we came out.

No, I am not ok, I am fucking pissed.

theres a reason thats the #1 thing on any troubleshooting manual on anything that needs electricity.

you should have just apologized and say you forgot to plug it in and turn it on. m8ght have saved a trip.

worked for me everytime i received call from retards at work complaining about something not working.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres a reason thats the #1 thing on any troubleshooting manual on anything that needs electricity.

you should have just apologized and say you forgot to plug it in and turn it on. m8ght have saved a trip.

worked for me everytime i received call from retards at work complaining about something not working.

Apologized? I called the stupid bitch as soon as I heard about it, she just about swore to god that she checked all connections from start to finish.

TBH I made her feel like a piece of shit in the most professionally way possible to the point where she herself offered to pay via credit card for us coming out and dealing with her stupid bitch shit. We will see if the money comes through later or not. Should it not come through, I will light a candle that she steps out of her second floor window or drowns in a puddle; may the money get stuck in her throat and she suffocate to death. Stupid fucking cunt.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Apologized? I called the stupid bitch as soon as I heard about it, she just about swore to god that she checked all connections from start to finish.

your mistake was to ASK her.

dont ask. TELL her in no uncertain terms that you DID NOT plug the thing in and TURN it on.

apologies are optional.
    I only wear track pants
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's cool and very Slav and all but don't mention Adidas too often you'll summon the spambots.
Jump to Top