User Controls

wtf are these fuys doing star trek?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    do you think they have less or more motivation than me in life?

lol watch tyem at 30 second sin with their hand soutstreched in some fucking ghetto dirtbag small as stadium doing their thang man. Just doing their thang.
    Hey Hiki, do you think this could be the biggets resistance to the new world order or bloomberg wnd trump and modern day capitalism?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    They probably all have jobs and girlfriends.
    hey star trek, soon ill be there with them if ai dont land anything. just watch youll see.
    lol at the fck isis banner.
    look at 2:38 then 3:23.
    look at thst big ole boy thst bigmole pepper sprsy canister at 4:38 in looks like california prisons aint got shit on it no?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat hey star trek, soon ill be there with them if ai dont land anything. just watch youll see.

Are you trying to say that you're better than them, or that you will become a soccer hooligan when your money runs out?
    i am them star trek. I am them in mind and spirit only thus far but soon my frustration my match theirs and ill be in there with the ranks in them trenches.
    the wuestion is what are you trying to say? thwt im better thsn them?
    question to you star trek: is this tuy better than them?

So you're going to chimp out like a soccer hooligan.

Fine.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Star Trek is the oracle for Wariat. He tries to be the lad's voice of reason.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is that Trump's new border wall fence?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So you're going to chimp out like a soccer hooligan.

Fine.

not if i can make it like thomas reedy with my internet ideas first.
    imagine this lifestyle star trek. living dsy for the moment and not thinking of to orrow or where youll end up. like me or leonardo dicaprio in titanic or these guys who are world travelers and sights ers while doing their than starvtrek doing their thang:

what are they doing here guys, guys? dancing?

Jump to Top