User Controls

“food in prison is nasty nasty shit” he says today

  1. #1
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    5:15 in he talks about it:

  2. #2
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    then he describes diff prisons and how to get fed well in them. in some places it’s not that bad. it’s almost better sometimes than being in the normie world.
  3. #3
    Wariat Naturally Camouflaged
    he basically admitted he killed the guy at 14:25 due to food poisoning him.
  4. #4
    Technologist motherfucker
    WTF?????

    A prison thread from Wariat????

    Get outta town!


    Or in your case the USA.
  5. #5
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist WTF?????

    A prison thread from Wariat????

    Get outta town!


    Or in your case the USA.

    You're a broken record stuck on stupid, you might want to get that checked out..
  6. #6
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
  7. #7
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a broken record stuck on stupid, you might want to get that checked out..

    A broken record? Seriously?????

    I’m not the one who gets a new catch phrase and then goes around here running it into the ground until you stop.

    “The the rooty the tooty and the booty”

    “this is how we do it fam”

    “Liberal hack”

    Just to name a few. Don’t feel like wasting my mental energy to think of any more.
  8. #8
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist A broken record? Seriously?????

    I’m not the one who gets a new catch phrase and then goes around here running it into the ground until you stop.

    “The the rooty the tooty and the booty”

    “this is how we do it fam”

    “Liberal hack”

    Just to name a few. Don’t feel like wasting my mental energy to think of any more.

    uh oh we got a wild lil dragon lady here..

    funny how I got you to rage seek all those quotes, I didn't know I was so much in your head, chicken.

    But chicken head, I meant broken record in that you already know what wariorats going to post but you create this face outrage and then pms all over the wall (if you can do that anymore) and get pissed when someone mentions about it.

    Nice try though mom.
  9. #9
    Technologist motherfucker
    🐲🐉🐲🐉
  10. #10
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist 🐲🐉🐲🐉

    night night chicken, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
  11. #11
    Technologist motherfucker
    I didn’t seek shit. You say them so many times till they’re worn out, don’t you get it? Those are just your recent ones. There’s more, many many more, but I’m not in the mood to waste my mental energy to look it up.

    Get it now “functional retard”?
  12. #12
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t seek shit. You say them so many times till they’re worn out, don’t you get it? Those are just your recent ones. There’s more, many many more, but I’m not in the mood to waste my mental energy to look it up.

    Get it now “functional retard”?

    By the way its not "the rooty the tooty and the booty" It's "the rooty the tooty and the fruity.. which side will you be on" and no I don't get it because you're obviously very "butthole hurt".

    You're not offending me, nice try though mom, maybe you should lay your pretty big head on a little pillow and take a nap, I can tell you're upset about your husband not giving you attention for valentines day lmao.

    Get it now ugly toes?
  13. #13
    Technologist motherfucker
    I don’t care if I got the words right. I told you I couldn’t be arsed to look them up.

    I’m just telling you that you go wayyyyyyy overboard with certain phrases.


    Oh, I know my toes aren’t ugly.
  14. #14
    Technologist motherfucker
  15. #15
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t care if I got the words right. I told you I couldn’t be arsed to look them up.

    I’m just telling you that you go wayyyyyyy overboard with certain phrases.


    Oh, I know my toes aren’t ugly.

    everyone goes way overboard with a lot of things but it just hits home with you more personally obviously.. but you like to cherry pick what is overboard because you're a liberal hack, now cry harder.

  16. #16
    Technologist motherfucker
    Uh huh
  17. #17
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Uh huh

Jump to Top