User Controls

Come mess with my hidden service

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    http://jlp4t5i2pvwdvkx3.onion:8080

It's a working message board but a bit ghetto. If anyone is interested in penetration testing it let me know in the 'Security Test' thread.
    Type in any username and password and it will be created if it is not taken. Click 'index' to get to the main index of the board. From there you can click on sub-sections.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    posteing all our best donner piza
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ?
    You must be 'Weed'.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can u put custom bakcground music on i have orignial audoi that i probay own the right for bcus i got the only disc
    Customizing user profiles with music and background could be done.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    maek it vip menbership
    Maybe avatars and post counts for users.
    I see potential for some injection. I want someone to pen. test this server for me and help me secure it. I would also like to know hiw much traffic it can handle, so maybe a small DOS attack. I would like to know before hand though.
    make a DNM ill go there.
    I think I'm going to remove all javascript from thr site, set up a messaging system, use CSS to make it look better, post count for users and maybe a thanks system. Obviously fix all of the XSS vuns.
    make a DNM ill go there.

Possibly.
    Where is Sophie? I want Sophie to pen test my site. Only lightly though. No malware and no DOS. No automations either. Just basic prodding.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can i plz have classified ads spaces on ur site fore a small seletion of items
    I gotta move these shrooms. Yo bling I will sell you aruond 5g of locally indoor grown mushies for 0.06btc
    I put in a private messaging system, user profiles, post counter, and changed up the theme a little.

I think I'll work on taking out ALL javascript and putting in some CSS to make the theme look like traditional forums. Maybe a thanks system or something.
    No more javascript.
    I remember on Ag someone was mass mailing links to a hidden site that executed a .js script. A lot of people fell for it and it emptied their wallet on the marketplace, changed their PIN. I think someone said using javascript for anything on TOR is a security risk.
    Come take a look now. It even runs at a decent speed. But I'm still concerned about what happens if I spam out the URL and more people start signing up.
Jump to Top