User Controls

I get a lot of shit done when I am banned ✔

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    https://niggasin.space/thread/50297

Indeed I did go out and got shit done. ✔

Banished to the real world I chose to rise up and conquer my day.

Chell picked me up after she got off work and we ventured out to improve our lives.

Picked up a vehicle today.
    It is a 2001 Ford Escape with 127k miles.
    I got it free because in the seller's words "it won't start and has a couple flat tires and I need it off the street".

I had to take the battery to charge it just to check that it even turns over.
    Turns out the battery was completely dead but the guy at autozone said it was under warranty.
    I assumed the guy im getting the car from bought it so i pretended to be him and I got a brand new battery for free.
    It started right up after I replaced the battery.
    And I looked at the flat tires and I am pretty sure I can just plug them.
    They are kinda rotted and almost completely bald but da fuck do i care...
    Worse case scenario I can get away with cheap used ones as my work is only a few miles away.
    The only thing it really needs is a glass pack and some lockers.
    I still have to go to the BMV and get some shit straightened out because as of right now i cant even register a vehicle in my name until i start paying on my reinstatement fee.
    For $50 a month and proof of insurance i can be driving again.
    Im excited about the idea of the freedom to drive myself around.
    The best part of it is the fact i will be able to expand my horizons and venture out to find better work to give Chell and I a chance at better life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

After all of that we went to Bob Evans where Chell ordered some keto friendly food and i ordered the Farmer's Choice.

It was delicious and i ate it all.

After that we went and spent time at my brother's house to hang out with fam.
    He was working but my sister in law and niece was there to play with.

Oh, and somebody piled a bunch of shit next to my garage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Your hand was forced. That's not a bad thing though.

As Bob Marley once said, uhm, something about you only learn how strong you really are when being strong is your only option.
    We are home now and I am going to play Runescape and make love the rest of the night.
Jump to Top