User Controls

2017 3018 2019

I just went thru so much trauma but I think 2020 is a different year.

Everything will be good now most likely
    What have you been going through?
    No direction and all my nis idolols died
    3018 eh?..looks like we got Doctor Fucking Who as a member.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sorry sir this is a Christian bulletin board, so no cursing please
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    2020 is going to be an awesome year for everyone here but 2021 is going to be financial prolapse and we will all lose our jobs.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    NEETs will get their welfare cut to Chinese levels.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im voting for Yang because of the freedom dividend tho
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 2020 is going to be an awesome year for everyone here but 2021 is going to be financial prolapse and we will all lose our jobs.

dump everything you have in USD and buy physical metals. USD is going to crash because china had just signed the deal with US to buy 200billion worth of agri shits and the only way they can do that is to devaluate USD by dumping their foreign reserve of USD.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dump everything you have in USD and buy physical metals. USD is going to crash because china had just signed the deal with US to buy 200billion worth of agri shits and the only way they can do that is to devaluate USD by dumping their foreign reserve of USD.

Or don't worry about worldly goods and wealth, instead build a log cabin in the pacific northwest and hunt gophers for lunch with a home made slingshot.
    Is it 2030 yet
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Is it 2030 yet

I wonder how many nigs will make it to 2030
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Or don't worry about worldly goods and wealth, instead build a log cabin in the pacific northwest and hunt gophers for lunch with a home made slingshot.

im tempted to go back and live in the woods.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im tempted to go back and live in the woods.

Lets rub sticks together you and I
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat Definitely not me. I will kill myself between 2022 and 2024.

That seems oddly specific
Jump to Top