User Controls

Better Update Your Amazon Account

  1. #1
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Just got an email with this link...

    https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Frecoverymyaccount.serveirc.com%2F%3Frecovery%3Ad6mIbpNPYq6uPesHBEij3-ofxK8&cuid=607800
  2. #2
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Post a screenshot if its that important.
    Im not clicking.
  3. #3
    what is the link?
  4. #4
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian what is the link?

    No one has ever been able to return to let us know.
    It is a one way type thing.
  5. #5
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    It was a link to a legit looking Amazon site in which I gave all false(but real looking info).

    Looks like they must delete the page and redirect to Amazon after the info is submitted.
  6. #6
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'll open it up on my Iphone.
  7. #7
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Strange too, my spam enhancement didn't detect it. I wonder if someone I ordered from somehow got my email address and sold it.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Strange too, my spam enhancement didn't detect it. I wonder if someone I ordered from somehow got my email address and sold it.



    Originally posted by SBTlauien It was a link to a legit looking Amazon site in which I gave all false(but real looking info).

    Looks like they must delete the page and redirect to Amazon after the info is submitted.

    SO ESSENTIALLY it is a classic phishing scam. Yes? If so, nothing new, no reason to worry unless you fall for it and put in your actual info.
  9. #9
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    whatever man,

  10. #10
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian SO ESSENTIALLY it is a classic phishing scam. Yes? If so, nothing new, no reason to worry unless you fall for it and put in your actual info.

    It just looked really good. I think their getting better.

    Also, the page only redirects to Amazon after I filled out the form with fake info. I guess they must track each email they send out and have it go to a specific page and then set that page to redirect after it's submitted.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by Cly whatever man,


    copyright 1996-2019.

    so unprofessional.
Jump to Top