User Controls

Does anyone actually like Cortana?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    All I remember is that this useless cunt virtual bullshit thing was named after the ship AI in Halo, who was just a rip off of Romy from Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda.

That was fucking hot.

Romy belongs on the bridge deck or whatever - Andromeda was pretty whacked about what was going on. Cortana belongs in the oven.
    HTS highlight reel
    Cortana isn't just a ship AI - she's plugged into the ship for like the first 30 seconds of the first game. The rest of the time she's plugged into your armor as a constant companion throughout the games, dumping exposition and useful information like telling you things like:

"This cave is not a natural formation."

No shit. It's a tunnel. Look at it. Obviously it's not natural. Also, side note, we're on a giant artificially constructed ring world. Nothing is a natural formation. Shut up you stupid purple bitch.
    HTS highlight reel
    Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that she makes sense as a personal virtual assistant. That was kind of her role in Halo.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by HTS Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that she makes sense as a personal virtual assistant. That was kind of her role in Halo.

So she's a shit version of a Palm Pilot?

I'd rather be getting blowjobs from Romy.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    It's not her, it's me.
Jump to Top