User Controls

Idk . Endorphins

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is the most satisfying thing you could ever feel?

Like the moment you realize you were literally just elected as president of the United States. That would be a pretty fucking amazing awesome feeling I'd imagine.

Or hitting a game winner, but not just any, like the iconic michael Jordan shot from 1998 over the Jazz.

What is better than that ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Having already vigorously exercised, while stoned, and high on MDMA, while soaking up the sun, while getting a massage.
    1993 Houston
    Injected heroin+cocaine speedball
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably experiencing total enlightenment and peace and love with the universe while fucking on a higher consciousness. Realizing that we were always and have been loved by God, even though we felt like at times we were just mere particles in space at times.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Having already vigorously exercised, while stoned, and high on MDMA, while soaking up the sun, while getting a massage.

No drugs allowed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No drugs allowed.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ No drugs allowed.

Damn. I fold.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    How bout that feeling when you give your cock a buzz cut after bumming it for weeks?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 How bout that feeling when you give your cock a buzz cut after bumming it for weeks?

How about it ? You think it's more satisfying than a game 7 buzzer beater? Lol
    Originally posted by mmQ What is the most satisfying thing you could ever feel?

Like the moment you realize you were literally just elected as president of the United States. That would be a pretty fucking amazing awesome feeling I'd imagine.

Or hitting a game winner, but not just any, like the iconic michael Jordan shot from 1998 over the Jazz.

What is better than that ?

convinced a girl to share a bed with you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ How about it ? You think it's more satisfying than a game 7 buzzer beater? Lol

Larry never played sports. He was in the Debate Club.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Probably hard to top the buzzer beater.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny convinced a girl to share a bed with you.

Low low on the totem pole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Probably hard to top the buzzer beater.

Thata what I'm thinking. Its gotta be sports. Antonio Browns catch. Or a buzzer beater . There arent many things where millions of people collectively cheer and love you at an exact moment. Buzzer beaters are probably it, huh.
    G African Astronaut
    Dunno man seems I'm never satisfied & if I max a goal I get complacent so my last euphoric event memory is no negated down & so forth.

But as far as the physical sensation ?! Yeah that's integral, supreme confidence, everything goes perfectly, tunnel vision, feels like electricity is coursing through the veins etc. Michael Jordan summed it up years ago when he said "the basket looks like an ocean & I was just throwing rocks in it.".
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    When all your shit comes out in one clean piece
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ How about it ? You think it's more satisfying than a game 7 buzzer beater? Lol

I was just bs'ing. That Jordan winner over the Jazz should have been the last shot of his career. Would have been the best ending to a career like that.

I've always thought hitting a walk off home run in game 7 of the WS would be an intense high.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Low low on the totem pole

try target something higher than slampigs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny try target something higher than slampigs.

Is that your contribution?

Convincing a girl to have sex with you is the peak of an endorphinal high you could experience?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I Have grown quite fond of pissing in sinks.
Jump to Top