User Controls

San Antonio TX man arrested for threatening mayor

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7579729/Texas-man-arrested-threatening-San-Antonio-mayor-14-times-two-days.html

A Texas man sent more than a dozen threatening messages to the San Antonio mayor over two days, writing on Facebook 'it would be nicer to leave you all dead'.

Adam Thomas Converse, 25, was arrested on Friday after he sent 14 threatening messages to Ron Nirenberg through Facebook Messenger on October 4 and 5.

'It would be nicer to leave you all dead with no hope of life after death… I want to see people dead', the San Antonio Express-News reported one of the messages read.

'People will lose hands, arms, feet, and heads. Don't even try me', read another, while others said 'I'll burn you' and 'I'll silence you all for good', the affidavit states.

In another message, Converse demanded money and wrote: 'I'm going to stab you'

Nirenberg's communications director - who was not identified in the affidavit - reported the messages to the San Antonio Police after he noticed them on Facebook.

He told officers that his 'office feared [Converse] could be the next mass shooter based on his comments'.

San Antonio's Mental Health Unit visited Converse's home on October 5 and saw him walk out of his property with a machete on his belt loop.

He told officers 'he was a contract assassin with the government and if he had a license to kill, he would kill people', the affidavit said.

Converse then tried to resist arrest by placing his hands behind his back and attempting to brandish the machete on his belt, police said.

He was then transported to a hospital for evaluation and later arrested. He faces charges of making a terroristic threat to a public servant and resisting arrest.

What a looney bastard

There are lots of mental patients in San Antonio.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was once a mental patient when I lived in san antonio just for a day though, because I slit my wrist while doing coke and drinking. smeared blood all over the fucking walls, it was a really depressing time. I had to disrobe in front of these two faggots, I literally had shithole on my dick.

I summer 2018 I was taken to the looney bin downtown because of tek usage, they forced me to go. It really sucked because despite being a tekker I was the most normal person there, I spit all the drugs out in the toilet except for the ativan and ambien and would get other patients to ask for nicotine gum for me. the last time I did tek a few months I flipped out really bad and one of my friends actually quit talking to me over it. I asked if I could go to her work and hangout and she said yeah, but eventually got really annoyed, but after that I haven't done it and I don't think I will ever again. I get way too paranoid and have really bad thoughts that are so outlandish but seem so real.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you think he was talking about the whole council or he thought the mayor was secretly a bunch of different people
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was once a mental patient when I lived in san antonio just for a day though, because I slit my wrist while doing coke and drinking. smeared blood all over the fucking walls, it was a really depressing time. I had to disrobe in front of these two faggots, I literally had shithole on my dick.

I summer 2018 I was taken to the looney bin downtown because of tek usage, they forced me to go. It really sucked because despite being a tekker I was the most normal person there, I spit all the drugs out in the toilet except for the ativan and ambien and would get other patients to ask for nicotine gum for me. the last time I did tek a few months I flipped out really bad and one of my friends actually quit talking to me over it. I asked if I could go to her work and hangout and she said yeah, but eventually got really annoyed, but after that I haven't done it and I don't think I will ever again. I get way too paranoid and have really bad thoughts that are so outlandish but seem so real.

That's weird, I just end up jacking off for 20+ hours while exposing government operatives and then ranting about everything on the come-down. People actually stop what they're doing to listen to my very politically incorrect but 100% true rants.

Originally posted by aldra do you think he was talking about the whole council or he thought the mayor was secretly a bunch of different people

I think he was just bonkers. I once posted an article on zoklet about a woman from here putting her baby in the microwave cause the "devil told her to" and eating parts of it.

With a degree in psychiatry, you make twice as much on the west coast, on average, but there's more jobs here in that field, cause of all the basket cases.
Jump to Top