User Controls

Hey its Fona....got an update for u.

WellHung Black Hole
    I still have leukemia, Shell is still fat, I still smoke weed, I still work at the gas station, and my ceiling is still in my bathtub. Ty for listening, friends. Love u. Call the Fonaphone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The first time was funny ha ha. The second was funny ha. Now it's not funny faggot.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun The first time was funny ha ha. The second was funny ha. Now it's not funny faggot.

I'm glad u feel that way. I'll definitely keep doing it, then.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I'm calling the fona phone fona no answer.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Admin I'm calling the fona phone fona no answer.

put it on airplane mode because someone keeps calling and hanging up wasting my time.
    I am in tc for the meanwhile.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats put it on airplane mode because someone keeps calling and hanging up wasting my time.

Plz come back here. This place is dead. We need u, brother.👍🌹
    Originally posted by WellHung Plz come back here. This place is dead. We need u, brother.👍🌹

Total Posts 13,363
    Join Date 2018-05-11

You seriously should consider all the mental damage you are causing yourself.
    You are what you post.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Total Posts 13,363
    Join Date 2018-05-11

You are what you post.

Originally posted by Fonaplats Total Posts 13,363
    Join Date 2018-05-11

You are what you post.

Am I posting too much? I never got enlightened as to the Posting Guidelines, formal or informal. Please educate me, brother. 👍
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Get a life faggot.
    Originally posted by WellHung Am I posting too much? I never got enlightened as to the Posting Guidelines, formal or informal. Please educate me, brother. 👍

Spending rediculous amount of time here leads to delusions, anxiety disorders, mental illness that always ends on death.

You have to self moderate or next thing you know all you'll be doing is trolling for attention and saying whatever you can think up just because you won't know how to do anything else.

It's a creepy slow way to go out brother.
    You literally destroy your mental health as this turns into the only thing you think about.
    NIS is not healthy at all.

I try to post positive, honest and transparent threads about stuff I know (my life) in hopes of inspiring everyone into getting a life.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Spending rediculous amount of time here leads to delusions, anxiety disorders, mental illness that always ends on death.

You have to self moderate or next thing you know all you'll be doing is trolling for attention and saying whatever you can think up just because you won't know how to do anything else.

It's a creepy slow way to go out brother.
    You literally destroy your mental health as this turns into the only thing you think about.
    NIS is not healthy at all.

I try to post positive, honest and transparent threads about stuff I know (my life) in hopes of inspiring everyone into getting a life.

Thanks a lot for the info, man. I need to spend a lot more time with you, and a lot less time with people like don't tell em.thats my problem...
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt has a life! It has a low in front of it.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats put it on airplane mode because someone keeps calling and hanging up wasting my time.

I call you every minute and wait for 30 seconds. If I'm not satisfied, I hang up at that 30 second mark, wait one minute, and call back.
    Originally posted by Admin I call you every minute and wait for 30 seconds. If I'm not satisfied, I hang up at that 30 second mark, wait one minute, and call back.

tc
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats tc

Tiny Cock.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ceiling fan in bathtub makes me lul

I could probably relate if I had a bathtub

or a ceiling fan
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra ceiling fan in bathtub makes me lul

I could probably relate if I had a bathtub

or a ceiling fan

Do u live in a tent, young man?
    Originally posted by WellHung Do u live in a tent, young man?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, just a shitty studio apartment
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra no, just a shitty studio apartment

That pic you uploaded looked like a garage tho?

Don't you live with your girlfriend?
Jump to Top