User Controls

wheede as a reddit drug, i mean newtropic

Hi, my names dietpaintlo. I hate wheede, Ive only done it like 12 times and not for years. Im willing to give it one last shot against my better judgement. How much can I eat to use it as a cognitive enhancer, meaning it won't turn me stupid but I'll still feel something?
    /\...
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    boy u talkin' straight doodie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Sterile is right this is a gay meme
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wish Malice wasn't dead
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the tropical j'ew
    DietPaintThinner
    Originally posted by Sudo I wish Malice wasn't dead

this wasn't serious

I dont like drink or smoke and that puts me in a small minority for people my age, i dont really WANT to want those things either thougg
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Some people actually "microdose" cannabis but most that do use low strength edibles.
    Yeah, thats what I was getting at. I dont want to smoke it. I don't really want to make into food either, just eat it raw unless that doesnt work. I dont want to be stoned maaan
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Whatever I dose, I macrodose
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, thats what I was getting at. I dont want to smoke it. I don't really want to make into food either, just eat it raw unless that doesnt work. I dont want to be stoned maaan

If you want to eat it raw get some distillate and melt it into a small amount of coconut oil on low heat, stir it together and squirt it into capsules with a syringe.
    what's the point though? wouldn't it just make you more absent-minded?
    Probably.. thats why i have no urge to do it
    Yeah I'm sure 5-10 mg of THC is going to make you real absent minded with all the other drugs you do. Right.
    I only do my prescribed meds now so yeah idk maybe it would make me feel better somehow maybe it wont

can i not heat it and take double or something?
    Originally posted by DietPiano I only do my prescribed meds now so yeah idk maybe it would make me feel better somehow maybe it wont

can i not heat it and take double or something?

Just don't bother if you're that nervous about it.
Jump to Top