User Controls

In a room full of boot licking brown nosers

park police Tuskegee Airman
    Perhaps the most pathetic people I've ever encountered. A meeting about collecting tourist dollars by fucking up a historical area and a natural river habitat, disguised as an environmental issue. Hilarious. Toadies!
    STFU!!!!!!! OMG

They won't shut the fuck up. The meeting was supposed to end over an hour ago.
    I ;asdfh;aoshdf;f
    ads

just listened to a conversation about birds that lasted over an hour. i felt trapped
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    Nature is for faggots, just bulldoze it all and put up an Aldi store in it's place.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck stores. Everything should be sold in Bitcoin vending machines including hard drugs and firearms and if you tamper with the machine it shoots you with a dart and you wake up in court
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Fuck stores. Everything should be sold in Bitcoin vending machines including hard drugs and firearms and if you tamper with the machine it shoots you with a dart and you wake up in court

Sounds like a trap base...except you wake up on the beach.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nature is for faggots, just bulldoze it all and put up an Aldi store in it's place.

Apparently the government here agrees with you. There's a city ordnance that prohibits non-government people from going into "vegetation" areas and straying off the paths in public parks.

Yup, they know wisdom when they hear it.
Jump to Top