User Controls

I'm moving back to the city

Payday for me is on the 23rd and assuming the IRS (read: ISIS) doesn't scoop my welfare I am going to open a new bank account, buy a gram of crystalized methamphetamine and get my friend matt addicted to it and convince him there's more where that Came from if he drives me to Minneapolis.

I havent eaten fucking ANYTHING since Saturday morning and I feel like I'm gonna pass out. The food bank is open but they don't even give you sandwich meat or cheese or milk just ramen and chips because fuck eating healthy your in poverty might as well eat fucking garbage too.

I forgot what its like to have friends but I've been talking to all my old friends in the city and they said I got a couch to sleep on and an address to use to get a welfare cheque. I've been sleeping on a couch since October but nobody let's me use their address to claim welfare so I have to tell them I'm homeless and only get $200 a month instead of $600.

My dads girlfriend is a bitch and hides all the cheese and sandwich meat in her bedroom under her bras and shit, and it was my dads birthday yesterday and she made a cake and its in their fucking bedroom and they went to a restaraunt for dinner while i sat at "home" eating benadryl and fucking starving.

It pisses me off because a week ago she was in cuba and i spent my last $40 on beer, meat and cheese which my dad drank and ate every day and when she gets back she brings a bottle of rum and buys a bunch of food and hides it all. On top of that my entire family has been screaming at me or being fucking retards asking if i found a job yet when im sitting there starving like "NO I HAVE NO ENERGY TO WALK ANYWHERE FUCK YOU" how about $10 dollars until payday so i can fucking eat.

Its clear to me that literally nobody in my family gives a shit if I keel over and die. Not my parents or anyone they just dont fucking care because they are all self centered cunts, i fucking hate them all and wish my mom just got an abortion instead of unleashing my terror and meth smoking house burning down on the world. Instead i had to spend my childhood in poverty and watch adults completely fail to raise a child and instead spend their time and money drinking and smoking crack.

So whatever, im done. I have friends that will help me. I used to have a 30K a year job, my own apartment and a girlfriend until my dad moved in with me and my girlfriend moved out because hes an asshole, i covered his rent through all of 2014 because he got cut off welfare amd went to jail and in 2015 he just couldnt afford the house we lived at ( i got $1100 a month he got $550 and his girlfriend never paid anything)

So fuck it all im buying meth so my stomach stops hurting and i can go longer than 3 days with no food if i have meth. ill probably be back in my home city that i was born in some time in april. I plan to get on welfare there which will boost monthy income from $200 to $700 and get a job quickly and get a place with my best friend Carl.

I'm supposed to apply at Home Builders for a forklift job and do my taxes today but I have no energy. I'm gonna wait until my dad and his GF leave and steal some cake and cheese so my stomach stops hurting.
Jump to Top