User Controls

favorite insect

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    is an owl
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Who?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

owls are cool we used to smash their terds open in school when we were kids thats why we got educated bigly 🐦
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    That must have been at Trump University.
    that owl is mean as hell and has a sick ass mustache ready to drop shit pellets on any unsuspecting bitch
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Some owls have disc shaped faces that function as sonar. This allows them to locate prey under the ground or snow, which is essential when you're hunting burrowing animals.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Owl allowl it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor

owls are cool we used to smash their terds open in school when we were kids thats why we got educated bigly 🐦

Lol SMH
    That's a pretty owl.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor

they are amazing animals.👍🏻
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    In France at a place someone in my family owns but doesn't live at an owl would perch beside the house every evening and give me ugly looks.

It was out in the country side, and of course wine is so cheap out there that I'd be drunk every single day, so it was kinda intimidating.
Jump to Top