User Controls

Who has a juul

Im sick of my broke vape getting shitty, Im ready for a juul. I wish ebay sold used ones but I guess whatever. Do you have to buy coils for them? I wanna get one and put other juice in there.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Vapes can take a lot of work to keep right, but if you keep the coils replaced and the device clean and don't drop them they usually don't give that much trouble.
    Ghost Black Hole
    get the one ice poseidon has its better than a juul, i don't remember what its called though
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Vapes can take a lot of work to keep right, but if you keep the coils replaced and the device clean and don't drop them they usually don't give that much trouble.

That's the thing. I bought a $75 one that's highly rated, but a little birdie told me that that brand is known for having a lot of defective units. About 3 months in the connector broke, and while it does have a 6 month warranty, I lost the receipt.

It still works kinda, but I cant take the base off anymore, and it only hits well about half the time. I cba to buy new coils every week so I just hit it burnt most of the time lulluil
    juuls afiak dont have coils that require replacement...? which is the big thing for me. Other than portability.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I think you just replace a capsule. Same idea as an inkjet printer.
    By which I mean the device is cheap, but they make money selling the cartridges.

Also that sucks about your vape, I would try to spend less next time, and go for MTL as it doesn't burn the juice so much.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Your Mom’s a Juul
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Also smoke cigs like a man fegget
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DietYellow juuls afiak dont have coils that require replacement…? which is the big thing for me. Other than portability.

It has pods but they make a lot of refillable pod devices now where you just pop out the pod, fill it and snap it back in then replace the pod itself once in a while (most last a while and a new pod is like $10).

I just bought this for $25 yesterday and it works great. Lot cheaper buying your own nic salts than using Juuls.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Solstice It has pods but they make a lot of refillable pod devices now where you just pop out the pod, fill it and snap it back in then replace the pod itself once in a while (most last a while and a new pod is like $10).

I just bought this for $25 yesterday and it works great. Lot cheaper buying your own nic salts than using Juuls.

This. Fuck Juul. It's a total ripoff. I've posted it here before but i spend 30 or less on juice/coils every month using a refillable pod system. It is ridiculously cheap
    Ghost Black Hole
    yo this juice is lit

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost yo this juice is lit

I'm using Grappleberry right now, apple/berry/grape blend. First salts I've tried.

Jump to Top