User Controls

Squirting

Have you ever been with a girl who squirted?? Idr I was high
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    yes, it feels weird before you pull yo dick out. Fucking a girl in the ass from the front while you punch cheat codes into her pussy is the easiest and more surefire way to make it happen ime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah my first girlfriend was like that. We found out once when I was fingering her and made a huge mess.

one time she was really horny and rubbed my dick against her pussy (she was still a virgin) and exploded all over me, I got a bunch in my mouth. It kind of smells like pee and sweat and tastes like eating pussy.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    a mouth full of squirt is the best thank you a girl can give

Yeah, now that I think about it my first girlfriend didn't really do anything when I ate it, my second girlfriend did kind of but not a lot. It was mostly just like "Oh, ok, it's super wet now and it tastes worse".
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Tastes like chicken!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    2 times, one time probably doesnt count cuz she was almost retarded
    Lauren's not retarded poole, shes just kinda sslow
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have always thought of lala as my little sister,, she hates it but thats tough shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by POLECAT 2 times, one time probably doesnt count cuz she was alost retarded

so you bang lost retarded chicks?

is that mentally lost or geographically lost?

either way they're still retarded chicks so that's pretty fucked up dude

almost
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by DietYellow Lauren's not retarded poole, shes just kinda sslow

Lol you ass
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    ITT: Virgins and tranny-fuckers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why wouldnt a retarded girl's squirt count as squirting? Rude.
    almost retarded
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did her squirt come out of her all WONKY and CrAZy??
    SPLAT Houston
    Redacted
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    30 mins on wand BOOM squirtle
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    A squirting thread?

This IS DH
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Btw its piss...
Jump to Top