User Controls

Well guys, I'm leaving the community forever.

Haha just kidding. Throwback to the old days!

Fuck, I was so cute! 10 years later and I still haven't left. ;) God, I always have been a little attention whore, haven't I?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So cute!
    Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing
    Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing

....You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target.

Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much.

I could be a cold hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

Well you say what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife like me. My customers like me. Because I'm the real article.

What you see is what you get.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tfw I will never be able to read my cute little posts on totse ever again.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I think you might have a mental illness, Enter. I don't have anything against you, you should know that by now.. but making over a dozen of threads with the same message in a short span of time is very concerning and reeks of mental illness.
    I think you might have a mental illness, Enter. I don't have anything against you, you should know that by now.. but making over a dozen of threads with the same message in a short span of time is very concerning and reeks of mental illness.

I bumped them, to show all the times I had "left" totse over the years.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

I bumped them, to show all the times I had "left" totse over the years.

I think you're the source of the "See you tomorrow" meme.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Look at those time stamps. There are three for 22:51. So there's now way you could have bumped those threads and made three separate posts to bump them in less than 60 seconds, especially with the post wait restriction enabled, which it was.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Look at those time stamps. There are three for 22:51. So there's now way you could have bumped those threads and made three separate posts to bump them in less than 60 seconds, especially with the post wait restriction enabled, which it was.

What's the alternative? Creating three NEW threads in under a minute? Or is this a jedi DECEPTION FROM THE DEN OF LIES?!?!

Obviously flood control wasn't 63 seconds at the time. I'm pretty sure they cut it right down after all the complaining in 2007. They would have had to, because that pic is unedited.

WHAT AM I DOING. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING. I AM NOT ARGUING ABOUT FLOOD CONTROL TIMES FROM A DEFUNCT FORUM. I AM PAST THIS. I THOUGHT I WAS PAST THIS.
    ♫♫My life is special♫♫
    ♫♫And I'm doing well♫♫
    ♫♫What am I saying?♫♫
    ♫♫This shit is hell♫♫

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What's the alternative? Creating three NEW threads in under a minute? Or is this a jedi DECEPTION FROM THE DEN OF LIES?!?!

Something is fishy in Denmark.
    The time stamp shows the time of the last post, idiots. Not when the thread was made.
    Look at the third from the bottom where "Fza" posted while Enter was busy bumping his old threads.

Oh man....
    Oh ok.
    I hate you SpectraL. Please die already.
    I can't make any new threads so yea... I have no idea why I still post here. All I do is argueing with Bill Krozby and making fun off Sophie. This shit is gay.

The good posters stopped posting years ago or turned into broken shells of their former selfs. Fuck all of you.

I want to hit the jackpot and then I'm out of here and the community can prosper.

lets start our own forum with blackjack and hookers... in faxt.. forget the forum!!
Jump to Top