User Controls

Hello, reddit! I am former &T user, Enter aka Blunderful. Ask me anything!

Just dropping by for an AMA to promote my book, Abandoned Neutrons: The Complete Collection, in stores and available for kindle on August 29th!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    How much did you donate to Bernie Sanders? I sent all of my tuition money to him, I really care about his message to people XD and I really think he can be a good leader, i'm not saying all this to be a ponce or anything, I mean it's not like I'm only following him cause I don't wanna pay my debt. ha ha
    What's your book about? I hope the main characters are all empowered xers of colour as that's the only sort of fiction I read.
    Anyway tyrone is leaving now so I've got a "pie" to eat lol and I won't be in my shed for about 30 minutes until his next visit so I won't be able to read your answer for a bit.
    Ps she said she'll unlock my cage if I lick her feet, are you in to that?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    How the fuck do reddit users live with themselves?
    How the fuck do reddit users live with themselves?

they get through each day by laughing at le funny puns XD
    What's an at T
    What's an at T

& The Temple of the Screaming Electron, aka Totse. Don't ask me what the & means, I forgot. SpectraL will probably have the answer for you though, after he looks it up.

I actually had a dream the other night that I met Jeff Hunter at a party and convinced him to reopen Totse.
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]To those who are fellow totseans, this is how I view what went down. To non-totseans, Totse.com was a website that allowed freedom of speech. It was full of hacking, drugs, bomb making, scamming, phishing, anti-gov't ideologies, and some of the best political talk in internet history. It was created by a Man who went by the name "Jeff Hunter"(not his real name, which was never revealed). The final post on totse said that Jeff was "burnt out", and wanted to move onto something new, but many people did not buy this explanation for the shutdown[This post was originally a response to a person who claimed the FBI had nothing to do with the shutting down of Totse, for context[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Jeff Hunter made a huge server upgrade, after years of having the same server, just a few weeks before he shut the website down. Why would he have made this huge investment, after not doing it for years, if he knew he was going to shut Totse down in a few weeks(when it would take months, or years to re-coop his investment)? Did he get "burnt out" overnight, and burnt out enough to take severe financial losses? He also made it clear to Totse members that the FBI was pressuring him, on numerous occasions.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]In response, to the pressure, Jeff made it a perma ban to say "Totse Army", "TA", "T&A", or ANYTHING that could be construed to be talking about the Totse army(which was likely the reason the FBI was so interested in TOTSE). This was OBVIOUSLY an attempt to keep totse from getting shut down by the FBI, for being an actual terrorist organization(like I said, the Australian Gov't had already officially declared TOTSE.COM a terrorist organization). If totse was a terrorist org, then Jeff was its leader(so he was potentially looking at life in prison).[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]On numerous occasions, totse, grouped up, in real life, and on the internet, to cause mayhem. They put neon signs on Bridges in the USA, causing a nationwide bomb scare. They repetitively called people, harassing them(Bill Keller's Liveprayer is example). They would go around in groups, spraypainting totse graffiti all over(not to mention hacking government traffic signs, and displaying pro totse messages). Combine this with the fact that there was recipes for all kinds of explosives, and how to properly lead an uprising against the US gov't(or how to hack into its telecomm systems), you can see why the FBI, and Australian Gov't were seriously threatened by Totse.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]n addition, There is no way to explain why the website was not simply passed on, to somebody like ZOK, who made Zoklet(totse clone), or the creators of things like totse2.com. Many people in the community offered to take it over. Jeff could have easily made money, AND respected the Totse community.[/SIZE][/FONT]

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Instead, we're to believe that for no apparent reason, and with no warning, he pulled the plug, without selling the domain name, or allowing another user to take over. I think one likely scenario is that he was bribed to shut it down, which would explain why he didn't allow anybody to take over, or sell the domain(because that would have been part of the deal with the FBI). It would also explain why he was willing to shut down so shortly after making the investment in the server.[/SIZE][/FONT][

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Or maybe they just arrested him, charged him, and seized the servers, then shut it down. They could have easily gotten him to write that final message for a reduced sentence.[/SIZE][/FONT][

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Jeff Never revealed his identity, so we'll never know what happened to him. Some even say it was a honeypot from the start( I don't though). Some say he got hired by intelligence services because he was one of the most knowledgeable people about the internet, and internet crime.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Regardless, even if he was not killed, arrested, or bribed, the FBI was still probably the primary cause for the end of Totse. If he really did get "burnt out"(another word for scared), it was because the FBI was all over him, and everybody knew it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    & The Temple of the Screaming Electron, aka Totse. Don't ask me what the & means, I forgot. SpectraL will probably have the answer for you though, after he looks it up.

I actually had a dream the other night that I met Jeff Hunter at a party and convinced him to reopen Totse.

In the days of dial-up BBS you used to have this index of BBS' that were sorted betanumerically so sites starting with an A would be at the top of the list and those with symbols last. Therefore the list had all the BBS' in them and ended with '&Totse'.

Or so i heard.
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]To those who are fellow totseans, this is how I view what went down. To non-totseans, Totse.com was a website that allowed freedom of speech. It was full of hacking, drugs, bomb making, scamming, phishing, anti-gov't ideologies, and some of the best political talk in internet history. It was created by a Man who went by the name "Jeff Hunter"(not his real name, which was never revealed). The final post on totse said that Jeff was "burnt out", and wanted to move onto something new, but many people did not buy this explanation for the shutdown[This post was originally a response to a person who claimed the FBI had nothing to do with the shutting down of Totse, for context[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Jeff Hunter made a huge server upgrade, after years of having the same server, just a few weeks before he shut the website down. Why would he have made this huge investment, after not doing it for years, if he knew he was going to shut Totse down in a few weeks(when it would take months, or years to re-coop his investment)? Did he get "burnt out" overnight, and burnt out enough to take severe financial losses? He also made it clear to Totse members that the FBI was pressuring him, on numerous occasions.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]In response, to the pressure, Jeff made it a perma ban to say "Totse Army", "TA", "T&A", or ANYTHING that could be construed to be talking about the Totse army(which was likely the reason the FBI was so interested in TOTSE). This was OBVIOUSLY an attempt to keep totse from getting shut down by the FBI, for being an actual terrorist organization(like I said, the Australian Gov't had already officially declared TOTSE.COM a terrorist organization). If totse was a terrorist org, then Jeff was its leader(so he was potentially looking at life in prison).[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]On numerous occasions, totse, grouped up, in real life, and on the internet, to cause mayhem. They put neon signs on Bridges in the USA, causing a nationwide bomb scare. They repetitively called people, harassing them(Bill Keller's Liveprayer is example). They would go around in groups, spraypainting totse graffiti all over(not to mention hacking government traffic signs, and displaying pro totse messages). Combine this with the fact that there was recipes for all kinds of explosives, and how to properly lead an uprising against the US gov't(or how to hack into its telecomm systems), you can see why the FBI, and Australian Gov't were seriously threatened by Totse.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]n addition, There is no way to explain why the website was not simply passed on, to somebody like ZOK, who made Zoklet(totse clone), or the creators of things like totse2.com. Many people in the community offered to take it over. Jeff could have easily made money, AND respected the Totse community.[/SIZE][/FONT]

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Instead, we're to believe that for no apparent reason, and with no warning, he pulled the plug, without selling the domain name, or allowing another user to take over. I think one likely scenario is that he was bribed to shut it down, which would explain why he didn't allow anybody to take over, or sell the domain(because that would have been part of the deal with the FBI). It would also explain why he was willing to shut down so shortly after making the investment in the server.[/SIZE][/FONT][

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Or maybe they just arrested him, charged him, and seized the servers, then shut it down. They could have easily gotten him to write that final message for a reduced sentence.[/SIZE][/FONT][

][FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Jeff Never revealed his identity, so we'll never know what happened to him. Some even say it was a honeypot from the start( I don't though). Some say he got hired by intelligence services because he was one of the most knowledgeable people about the internet, and internet crime.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]Regardless, even if he was not killed, arrested, or bribed, the FBI was still probably the primary cause for the end of Totse. If he really did get "burnt out"(another word for scared), it was because the FBI was all over him, and everybody knew it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Oh God, why? Spectro will probably die of old age before finishing his rant about how he took Totse down with malicious schemes he had set up long before any of us were even born.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Do you remember when you were a robot? How about when you were a garbage truck backing up?

The & was simply so it would come to the head of the master index list of BBS sites. And I didn't have to look it up. I was a regular user of the terminal-based version of &Temple of the Screaming Electron. ASCII ruled. And by the way, the reason Jeff flipflopped overnight and came up with the bogus farewell message was HE GOT HACKED. He got his ass handed to him on a silver patter. Always absent. Let the site go to shit. Lazy. Left a bunch of attack dogs like acidmelt stink up the place. Now, that's no way to treat your devoted and dedicated community, now is it? But Mr. SmartyPants forgot, in his great haste to shit on us all, that his NirvanaNET domain was easy pickin's, and once that spare administrator account was compromised... well, it was just all too much for the old guy. Entire forums deleted, new mods appointed, mods removed, users banned. You wake up one morning and the entire farm has gone to hell in a handbasket. But that's what you get when you try and act all high and mighty and try and shit on good people, you know? It's that karma thing again. No one is invulnerable. That's something Mr. Hunter forgot somewhere along the way, but he sure learned the lesson good enough in the end. Just like zok did, actually. What a coincidence!
    The & was simply so it would come to the head of the master index list of BBS sites. And I didn't have to look it up. I was a regular user of the terminal-based version of &Temple of the Screaming Electron. ASCII ruled. And by the way, the reason Jeff flipflopped overnight and came up with the bogus farewell message was HE GOT HACKED. He got his ass handed to him on a silver patter. Always absent. Let the site go to shit. Lazy. Left a bunch of attack dogs like acidmelt stink up the place. Now, that's no way to treat your devoted and dedicated community, now is it? But Mr. SmartyPants forgot, in his great haste to shit on us all, that his NirvanaNET domain was easy pickin's, and once that spare administrator account was compromised… well, it was just all too much for the old guy. Entire forums deleted, new mods appointed, mods removed, users banned. You wake up one morning and the entire farm has gone to hell in a handbasket. But that's what you get when you try and act all high and mighty and try and shit on good people, you know? It's that karma thing again. No one is invulnerable. That's something Mr. Hunter forgot somewhere along the way, but he sure learned the lesson good enough in the end. Just like zok did, actually. What a coincidence!

I'm invulnerable, and i'd love for you to prove the contrary. Any response other than "Challenge accepted" is an admission of incompetence. Go, go, go!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    The & was simply so it would come to the head of the master index list of BBS sites. And I didn't have to look it up. I was a regular user of the terminal-based version of &Temple of the Screaming Electron. ASCII ruled. And by the way, the reason Jeff flipflopped overnight and came up with the bogus farewell message was HE GOT HACKED. He got his ass handed to him on a silver patter. Always absent. Let the site go to shit. Lazy. Left a bunch of attack dogs like acidmelt stink up the place. Now, that's no way to treat your devoted and dedicated community, now is it? But Mr. SmartyPants forgot, in his great haste to shit on us all, that his NirvanaNET domain was easy pickin's, and once that spare administrator account was compromised… well, it was just all too much for the old guy. Entire forums deleted, new mods appointed, mods removed, users banned. You wake up one morning and the entire farm has gone to hell in a handbasket. But that's what you get when you try and act all high and mighty and try and shit on good people, you know? It's that karma thing again. No one is invulnerable. That's something Mr. Hunter forgot somewhere along the way, but he sure learned the lesson good enough in the end. Just like zok did, actually. What a coincidence!

Are you ever letting go?
    Are you ever letting go?

You don't scare him, kid. I think we would do well to get that little factoid out of the way before we continue this interaction with Special.
    Do you remember when you were a robot? How about when you were a garbage truck backing up?

I only remember vaguely being a robot. I can remember the font being different. I don't know why I did that...

well, I kind of do. Solitude. Isolation. It wasn't autism, it was just a lack of socializing that made me the way I was.

I also wasn't truck backing up, but I WAS microwave with door open.
    You don't scare him, kid. I think we would do well to get that little factoid out of the way before we continue this interaction with Special.

Hey. I was just about to tell him that. :sour smiley:
Jump to Top