User Controls

Once I Get Termed...

Admin African Astronaut
    I'm going to relearn webapp security but push it much further.

Is this a good idea?

Or should I learn exploit development or something else?

I feel like I'm almost out of here. I can tell they want me to quit but they seem to be pushing more than when I had first started.

The economy is good. I could always get my CDL and drive.

What do you all think?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Drive a truck. Every truck driver I talked to who did cross country said they were just paid tourists. It's a cool way to see the country.

I mean, it depends on what you wanna do and what lifestyle you wanna have and if you mind being away from home for long periods (although you could do short hauls where youre only gone a few days a week or even some driving jobs where youre at home every night) or if youd rather be at a desk... Hell, if you had a hotspot or Wi-Fi I'd imagine you could do both too.

I'd probably do the driving job. Just remember though that DOT does physicals and drug tests are random. That may not be an issue for you though.

Hope this helps. Good luck figuring out something you'll be happy doing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Drive a truck. Every truck driver I talked to who did cross country said they were just paid tourists. It's a cool way to see the country.

I mean, it depends on what you wanna do and what lifestyle you wanna have and if you mind being away from home for long periods (although you could do short hauls where youre only gone a few days a week or even some driving jobs where youre at home every night) or if youd rather be at a desk… Hell, if you had a hotspot or Wi-Fi I'd imagine you could do both too.

I'd probably do the driving job. Just remember though that DOT does physicals and drug tests are random. That may not be an issue for you though.

Hope this helps. Good luck figuring out something you'll be happy doing.

Good advice but don't pay money to go to driving school. Too many companies will pay you to learn. You may have to commit a year or two but at least you don't go into debt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Drug tests aren't a problem at all. My main issue would be living a healthy lifestyle while doing it. Eating plenty fresh produce and running daily would likely be an issue.

I have no family or friends so being away isn't an issue. The only thing I'd be away from is my apartment and vehicle.

What other things could a person like me do?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you'll have a hard time getting into IT security without starting in another role in a company and moving or knowing people in the field. what are you doing now?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ur the type of guy that will claim the tractor wants you to quit
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra you'll have a hard time getting into IT security without starting in another role in a company and moving or knowing people in the field. what are you doing now?

Im at a call center..m
Jump to Top