User Controls

I would refuse to take my adderall if I didn't use it in conjunction with vigorous exercise...

WellHung Black Hole
    Because I would feel too anxious and edgy, and would not eat or sleep enough. If you want to improve your amphetamine experience... I suggest you get in shape and combine the feeling of weight training and the euphoric runner's high (endorphins) with adderall... you'll get goosebumps after ward n have the greatest feeling of energy focus and euphoria that you've ever felt. It will help reduce or eliminate the side effects of the drug. Hope this helps someone.
    aren't you worried you'll have a heart attack? i don't think that's good for you. when i did amphetamines i'd just sit around or garden or type a lot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'd doubt he's taking enough dex for that to be a real concern

Always good to have something planned with stims
    🐿 African Astronaut
    OP doesnt work out lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I'd doubt he's taking enough dex for that to be a real concern

Always good to have something planned with stims

Adderall is actually mixed amphetamine salts 75% dex... 25% levo. The levo is what gives the peripheral nervous system effects.... but it's also what gives you large amounts of physical energy. I typically take between 30 and 40 mg a day.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III aren't you worried you'll have a heart attack? i don't think that's good for you. when i did amphetamines i'd just sit around or garden or type a lot

I've always had a good heart and I was already in really good physical shape before I started taking adderal... so I find my heart can handle it just fine. Your heart's a muscle and should be worked out to a degree, also. Just pay attention to your cardio vascular system and don't overdo it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 OP doesnt work out lol

I still work out like a maniac... because that's the main thing that helps me avoid crippling depression and insanity. Of course I like to look and feel good as well... and every Advantage with the ladies always helps.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    That'd be too hard on my heart.
    Your the reason we cant have nice things
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung I still work out like a maniac… because that's the main thing that helps me avoid crippling depression and insanity. Of course I like to look and feel good as well… and every Advantage with the ladies always helps.

At least you're healthy on the inside, right? Right? RIGHT???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 At least you're healthy on the inside, right? Right? RIGHT???

Yes, sir.
    Matt likes his pills like he likes his men. In his mouth and up his ass.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I take Vyvanse then get stoned and go to the gym
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt likes his pills like he likes his men. In his mouth and up his ass.

Still butthurt? 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I take Vyvanse then get stoned and go to the gym

Love it.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Still butthurt? 👍

Moving on to trolling using pedophilia? Stay classy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Moving on to trolling using pedophilia? Stay classy.

Lol... you know me all too well. I genuinely like you. I'd be really disappointed if you left NIS. Seems as though paige lucked out with you just as much as you did with her... ur a cool dude. Would love to have a beer with you sometime.👍
Jump to Top