User Controls

Earth Owl to Space Cat, can you hear me?

Lay the pipe down and change your name to Space Cat you tweaking sun of a moon.
    Also do me a favor and cook up some O-acetyl Ephedrin. Report back on success.
    Its pronounced ESS SEA ronaldo J trump or "scrawny" or just SC. I'm on it boss but sleeping outside and lack of catfood makes my original brand of 3 meat chicken liver fish research very hard to do meow meow meow

*brings home a bird*

This is from a dude named Welsh.

[FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]N[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]-[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]Acetyl[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]-d,l,-[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]ephedrine[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px], on [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]standing[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px] in [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]acetone solution[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px] containing [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]hydrochloric acid[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px] for 6 days at room temperature, gives 74.8 % O-acetyl-d,l-[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Roboto-Regular][SIZE=14px]ephedrine[/SIZE][/FONT]
    what
Jump to Top