User Controls

Just bought beta Centauri on GOG

Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Waiting for it to install, should be great. I played the shit out of this game back in the day.

It has the Alien Crossfire mod, which I always wanted.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am happy you finally got what you always wanted (n_n")
    Soyboy V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed African Astronaut [my no haunted nonbeing]
    Sat most of the evening playing it. My eyes are googly, I think I'm getting too old for this.
    i wonder what i should write for beta centauri.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Centauri
    These new alien factions are turbo fags.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Centauri

not asstronomy related.
    War in any of these games sucks because it's a shoah of moving transports and little units around and trying to micromanage production.
    Easy victory. All you need to do is sit tight and invest in production early on.

Technologist victim of incest
    You beat the game?
    Originally posted by Technologist You beat the game?

You make it sound like such an achievement
    I’m not much of a gamer, if at all; but I know I enjoy beating the game. Then I start all over brand new😜
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not much of a gamer, if at all; but I know I enjoy beating the game. Then I start all over brand new😜

What's your favorite game?
    Seriously? You’re gonna laugh at me!
    Originally posted by Technologist Seriously? You’re gonna laugh at me!

It's CandyCrush... isn't it?
    Nope!!!! Not my cup of tea. Although I liked bejedieled back in the day.

The game I play now is Bookworm. Me and Lex put down the words. I’m ready to beat it for the 20th time. I still like beating the big boss!
    Originally posted by Technologist Nope!!!! Not my cup of tea. Although I liked bejedieled back in the day.

The game I play now is Bookworm. Me and Lex put down the words. I’m ready to beat it for the 20th time. I still like beating the big boss!

Lol on the DS? That's adorable.
    No, I goofed. I thought it read disc. I downloaded it from a disc I purchased years ago from Pop Cap games. I pulled it out again recently. Yeah I know, new computers don’t take discs. I haven’t upgraded my desktop. Lol
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING V: A Cat-Girl/Boy Under Every Bed You make it sound like such an achievement

ok, so you did everything the game designers wanted you to do to the very end like a good little bitch ?

in other words you pay people money to be slave.
    Idk if you've ever played the Stanley Parable but at one point the narrator tells you to turn off the game. If you do it and don't play the game for five years, you get an achievement.
Jump to Top