User Controls

Look, I don't want to fight with anyone here

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    You're just really bad at deflecting through the school yard tactics of ganging up.

Project what is really happening here. Remember, Jeff Hunter claims to be big in TM and Full Transparency. Like Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, James Comey and Ray Daleo.
    you motherfucker. we are going to fight. you said something that pissed me off and now im fucking angry
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Dafuq?

Who even are you?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you motherfucker. we are going to fight. you said something that pissed me off and now im fucking angry

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

Besides, I am old. Get in a time machine and go back to when I was in my 30s. I would cage fight your ass.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Dafuq?

Who even are you?

Age old question. Who is any of us?

but on a serious note. 9/11 wasn't the end of these games. it continured on. but 9/11 was the catylist
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

Besides, I am old. Get in a time machine and go back to when I was in my 30s. I would cage fight your ass.

are you totse2k1 or some other person?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III are you totse2k1 or some other person?

You want to fight me huh.

And what would be the reason for such a fight!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OP, is that a turkey baster stuffed in your underwear??
    Originally posted by mikeyagain OP, is that a turkey baster stuffed in your underwear??

It's a bunch of flowers for the prankster I knock the fuck out.
Jump to Top