User Controls

I am stuck here at niggasin.space

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I've been staying at this girls house for the last few days and I didn't bring a zip drive with my keepass database on it. I don't have any of my passwords for anything, and I really don't even know what to do online. She is at work all afternoon and I am sitting in her house using her laptop with my dogs laying on her furniture and I'm smoking weed in her house, even though she usually makes us go out in the garage to smoke. I don't even have the passwords for my TB accounts. Gonna be bored all day until 9 pm. Suggestions?

I woke up this morning and when I opened my eyes I was looking at a shelf, and just then noticed this gigantic purple dildo peeking out from under a stack of clothes. It's huge. I just looked at it a minute ago and, I have always been fairly proud of my endowment, but this thing, it's giving me an inferiority complex.

I would post a picture of it here but I don't have my phone with me, it's out of minutes so I left it laying somewhere.

I should use this laptop webcam, but then I would have to like, handle the dildo to take a picture of it. I didn't sign up for all that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you had remembered your TB passwords you could have been doing something useful like setting up SSH for your services on TB. You did see the tutorial i posted for you right? How about i brute-force your FTP and delete public.html, won't you feel silly you didn't implement SSH then. It will take a while withy my 2.5mil dictionary but i'll try default unix credentials first see if i get lucky.

How's that for motivation.
    I did see that post but then I couldn't find it again when I looked, but I didn't look that hard. I am definitely going to use that advice, and I greatly appreciate it. I had a bunch of stuff happen in rl and it ended up with me actually getting laid for the first time in....wow it's been almost a year and a half now. My dog masturbated, and I ended up getting along very, very well with the receptionist at the vet's.

I will get around to it eventually. Even if I wasn't busy I would probably still procrastinate.
    Her house is fucking gross, this bitch can't cook or clean. Its fine, though, I had to clean her kitchen just so I would know that it was safe to eat in there, like I was afraid she would offer to cook for me or something. Then I made chicken cutlets and she sucked me off because I fucking rule.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I did see that post but then I couldn't find it again when I looked, but I didn't look that hard. I am definitely going to use that advice, and I greatly appreciate it. I had a bunch of stuff happen in rl and it ended up with me actually getting laid for the first time in….wow it's been almost a year and a half now. My dog masturbated, and I ended up getting along very, very well with the receptionist at the vet's.

I will get around to it eventually. Even if I wasn't busy I would probably still procrastinate.

I'm sorry to hear your dog masturbated man, that sucks. Good thing you got laid though, also with regards to your website it's always better to be safe than sorry as far as security is concerned.
    He will be fine, he has autoimmune hemolytic anemia, the inside of his gums and his nictal lids went from healthy pink to chalk white in a week, and he couldn't take 10 steps without having to rest. Some prednisone and some vitamins and he is recovering.. He is a white boxer, and doesn't have the best genetic makeup, so I have been dealing with stuff like this his whole life. Expensive. I am done with pets after this, I have been responsible for pets or kids for the last 20 years of my life and it will be nice to look out for #1 for a change.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
Jump to Top