User Controls

Just got suboxone

Dissociator African Astronaut
    7 strips from sploo friend. Just take on or under tongue? No way to nix the naloxone?
    There isn't enough Naloxon in it to be active orally. It should work alright if you don't have a tolerance. Just don't shoot it up. That would fuck you up.
    Put it under your tongue. Yes.
    I did 3 of them
    is my life over

my mom came in with pizza while I was nodding with headphones on

I screamed like there was cock in my ass
    No, just don't take anymore. Bupe is a partial antagonist itself so if you go to high you'll just get sober or get WDs.
    Haha.. "Like"
    I did 3 of them
    is my life over

my mom came in with pizza while I was nodding with headphones on

I screamed like there was cock in my ass
    Why would you take 3? you do know you could take a less then half of one and be fucked up..dumbass kids these days
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    You're not only bad at music but you're also bad at drugs.

Good job man.
    You're not only bad at music but you're also bad at drugs.

Good job man.

I bought more suboxone
    After only 12 doses
    I can finally say I'm bored of a drug

Time to get fatal respiratory depression from methadone
    Oh wow, the good ol days. First time I ever used suboxone
    i think about suboxone sometimes. It's a good study drug, I read atlas tugged when I was on it. It's like the cheapest prescription opioid too and doesnt ding ding on a piss test.

I don't care what anyone else says, it's a moderately decent drug and it's strong as fuck, especially in the doses they prescribe nowadays. fucking 24mg bupe is like 80mg of oxycodone to a naive person.
    maybe stronger actually. can you die from subs if you're naive? think the partial agonist usually prevents but idk it seems extremely uncommon.
    lol how do you feel reflecting back on that decision 3 years after the fact?
    ok. I did subs for a good like 6 months, a strip at a time, like 2-3 times a week. then quit opiates for a year.. eventually relapsed on oxy ended up on methadone 180, ended up detoxing off methadone, sober from opies for like 5 months, couldnt deal with PAWS now im on subutex again, 24mg
Jump to Top