User Controls

i dont use the heat in winter...

WellHung Black Hole
    I don't like how it dries out my body and severely diminishes relative humidity in the air... it also makes me dizzy after a while. I just layer up and let the cool air invigorate me. Hbu?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't have my heat on right now and it's snowing. Doesn't cost me much to run it but im on drugs and I don't wanna overheat
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

part otter part man
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP -- do they still have their underground power lines tapped into your service and running up your electric bill?

You can remedy that criminal activity, you know?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor

part otter part man

That guy must just have jumped in... he wouldn't be able to survive in there for longer than 15 minutes.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Red frozen water, weird.
    LMRAO

Red frozen water. Lol

That is frozen skin just before the white powdery dead flesh begins to show.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    If you don'y use heat in the winter how do you keep your pipes from freezing?
    You must live in a warm climate.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have a waterline 6' in the air coming from the well house to the wall where I busted a hole in my bedroom wall to let the waterline pass into the house,, it has heat tape on it and some pink all taped up,, we let the water run a little bit also and hardly ever freeze the line,, its cold up here too
    ZwipPeeDo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't have my heat on right now and it's snowing. Doesn't cost me much to run it but im on drugs and I don't wanna overheat

Nice decision dude ;) ... too much drugs = sweat a lot... but they always said that water is the meaning of life... finally you're post is confusing me a lot ... too much dichotomic... ;(
    Originally posted by POLECAT I have a waterline 6' in the air coming from the well house to the wall where I busted a hole in my bedroom wall to let the waterline pass into the house,, it has heat tape on it and some pink all taped up,, we let the water run a little bit also and hardly ever freeze the line,, its cold up here too

"We!?!" You cheating bastard!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hush ol girl,, just hush ok
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Actually he can stay in it for well over an hour , no problem

Jump to Top