User Controls

Divorce, divorce, divorce. Every bitch ass boomer got a damn divorce

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    What is it, pretty much exactly 1/2 of them? Made a huge fucked up mess of their families in the process. Fuck those depraved, lascivious, fucks and all their divorce lawyer this child support that new daddy new mommy bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Some got more than 1.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Watch your mouth, nigga. Some of us grew up in that mess and intend to perpetuate the issue.
    https://aidanmaclear.wordpress.com/2018/10/02/love-is-bullshit-arranged-marriage-is-good/
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    divorce is inevitable
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Seems like OP is butt hurt mommy and daddy split up and His moms taking this dick! 8::::::::D
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Pick younger undersocialized girls who are on the nerdy side. They’re rare but there are more of them than trad virgins. Must be something in the water. They’ll bond hard to you, they’re easy to mate-guard, and most of them have fiery sex drives underneath the shyness. And then make sure to raise your kids right.

that
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I don't give a fuck about any of that. The damage has been done already. Marriage means fucking nothing the downfall of us all is these broken families that produce mayhem
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Marriage rules the world.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ughhu Seems like OP is butt hurt mommy and daddy split up and His moms taking this dick! 8::::::::D

ghost dick
    🐿 African Astronaut
    PREACH
    a whole society based on the concept of the perfect union of man and woman, is there any surprise that we managed to render this halfway unattainable?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Honestly, it seems to me that marriage is more of a benefit for the female than the male.

I can't help but to look at married guys as suckers. Almost every marriage I see seems to have a male supporting a female. If the male fucks up, she gets everything and he gets to look like a shitbag.

Its a trap for males.
    the trick is torturing them badly enough that they don't value themselves, but not so much that they walk out. that's how males make out positively in marriage.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i don't care so much about the divorces but if I see another boomer driving some hot piece of car looking ugly as fuck I'm going to trigger yellowstone
    Originally posted by Zanick the trick is torturing them badly enough that they don't value themselves, but not so much that they walk out. that's how males make out positively in marriage.

This...It's a tricky situation too as the level of torturing is dynamic and constantly needs to be recalibrated.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This…It's a tricky situation too as the level of torturing is dynamic and constantly needs to be recalibrated.

Isn't that part of the fun???
    ShizNitty Houston
    Marriage in this day and age is obsolete. Its no surprise the amount of divorces happening.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'm just glad that my first real girlfriend admitted that she wanted to get married multiple times.
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    The number one cause of Divorce is Marriage ... sheesh
Jump to Top