User Controls

Steal electricity

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Anyone have any success with new smart meters? I know the old trick with magnets but what can be done with these new meters?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What exactly is the old magnet trick?
    You take large magnets and put them on the sides of your meter. It will slow the spinning dial which will lower your electricity bill but not your consumption . To prevent being caught only use them evenings/weekends when the meter reading crews aren’t out. When you go to work remove and replace when your home every evening.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I have thought about getting into an apartment next to mine while it's unoccupied and rigging up a cable from an outlet within it and running it into my apartment.

I've also considered getting one of those large rechargeable batteries and hiding it in the laundry room at my apartment complex while plugged in, like every other day.

But honestly, $50 a month isn't bad and most of it going into my two long showers I take each day.
    Are there any hall outlets that share a wall with your apt? You could cut in a new outlet from there and steal power from the building not a tenant
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just yank the meter off and jam a piece of copper diagonally between the bottom left and top right connectors which will give you power for the standard electrical outlets

Doing it the other way powers the appliances.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I call BS.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I've also considered getting one of those large rechargeable batteries and hiding it in the laundry room at my apartment complex while plugged in, like every other day.

somebody would probably steal it.
    just buy an electric vehicle. with a few minor modification you can convert it iinto power supply for your entire house.

just get it charge elsewhere where you can get free charging.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Just yank the meter off and jam a piece of copper diagonally between the bottom left and top right connectors which will give you power for the standard electrical outlets

Doing it the other way powers the appliances.

that provides 110v and it depends on which leg of the 220v they have the 110v loads on.

it would also give 110v to anything on that leg, regardless of it being 220v
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    There will be loads wired on both legs of the 110.

You would power one leg only in the above scenario.

No 220 appliances would work.
    110v AC is retarded, and American sockets are flimsy faggot niggerplugs.

Just adopt 220v per phase and standard British three pronged plugs, and stop embarrassing your whole country.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only know from experience where I yanked the meter off myself, it works.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ughhu Are there any hall outlets that share a wall with your apt? You could cut in a new outlet from there and steal power from the building not a tenant

To much work.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning 110v AC is retarded, and American sockets are flimsy faggot niggerplugs.

Just adopt 220v per phase and standard British three pronged plugs, and stop embarrassing your whole country.

110v delivers only a mild shock while 220v can be lethal.

americans arent smart enough to be given such a dangerous level of electricification.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning 110v AC is retarded, and American sockets are flimsy faggot niggerplugs.

Your mom said the same thing,” give me the 3 prong you cunt!” In America we call it the shocker
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ughhu You take large magnets and put them on the sides of your meter. It will slow the spinning dial which will lower your electricity bill but not your consumption . To prevent being caught only use them evenings/weekends when the meter reading crews aren’t out. When you go to work remove and replace when your home every evening.

they come around and check at different hours for scams every few times a year.

audits and such.
    Originally posted by totse3.com they come around and check at different hours for scams every few times a year.

audits and such.

just ground the neutrals of your appliances directly to the ground instead of letting it pass the outlet.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just ground the neutrals of your appliances directly to the ground instead of letting it pass the outlet.

are you telling me how to electrocute me and my 2 year old Baby I have to hold in my hands every morning? why are you so sadistic?
    Originally posted by totse3.com are you telling me how to electrocute me and my 2 year old Baby I have to hold in my hands every morning? why are you so sadistic?

your retard.

i told you to ground the neutrals to the ground, i wasnt telling you to stick a live wire up your ass.
Jump to Top