User Controls

Lsd cured my depression

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Or atleast treats it. At 200 ug I had a pretty wicked trip yesterday, visuals were all crazy and shit, it's not really even the trip that did it but the sleep and dreams afterward. Had some really crazy dreams about like everyone I know over the course of like 16 hours including one where I asked my mom to ask my dad for xanax, she went into the basement to ask my dad,stairs broke and she broke her neck and got bisected. Another where my sister drove me to a bank and for some reason it was a fucking 7/11 and I had to sleep outside of it all night, and shit Also I have no more opiate cravings/Xanax cravings and no withdrawal And my mom got a new dog Inb4 Darth doesn't care
    How cute, you thought of me when you wrote your post. But nobody cares.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I found last few times I did it, it helped me for a few weeks, then I just slipped back into how I felt beforehand.

Also I have no more opiate cravings/Xanax cravings and no withdrawal And my mom got a new dog Inb4 Darth doesn't care

that's interesting, I've heard it interrupts addiction/tolerance. what opioids were you doing?
Jump to Top