User Controls

First time voting

Item 9 African Astronaut
    marijuana
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Pumpkin, tis the hallowed season.
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s medicinal here, starting up as we speak. You hear commercials on the radio about investing in the marijuana business. Never would have believed it would’ve come about. Recreational hopefully soon!
    License revoked.
    I doubt their licenses would be revoked, it just started. It took em a long time to get this passed. It’ll be interesting to see how this goes.
    I was talking about yours. Not your drivers.
    Have no clue what your talking about. Don’t even know who you are.
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s medicinal here, starting up as we speak. You hear commercials on the radio about investing in the marijuana business. Never would have believed it would’ve come about. Recreational hopefully soon!

Your nursing license.
    Don’t have a nursing license. Which means you don’t know me either. Move along👋
    Post histories are nice....retarded Bologna Nacho with about as much brains as a rock.

Again move along hurryme!
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Next Thursday it’s fully legal in Canada recreationally. Don’t smoke much anymore but I’ll buy some legal weed just because
    Bitch you always claim you went to school got degrees and shit, don't tell me there isn't any license or board certification you don't have, REVOKED!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur dumb.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Bitch you always claim you went to school got degrees and shit, don't tell me there isn't any license or board certification you don't have, REVOKED!

Nope, not a one. Jokes on you! Go eat some bologna to swill down with your cheap ass beers ya drunken fool.
    Originally posted by Ughhu Next Thursday it’s fully legal in Canada recreationally. Don’t smoke much anymore but I’ll buy some legal weed just because

All the provinces? Surprised I never heard of that! Good on ya!
    Superhero Houston
    use original emojis only ok thanks
    👁👁
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s medicinal here, starting up as we speak. You hear commercials on the radio about investing in the marijuana business. Never would have believed it would’ve come about. Recreational hopefully soon!

Ohio screwed the pooch the way the law is written.
Jump to Top