User Controls

mosquito wont let me go to sleep

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    it keeps taunting me when i get relaxed and buzzing around my head. and its too warm to hide under the blanket im gonna kill the mofo mark my words

confirmed kill
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    murkt
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Find a better spot than in a van down by the river and you wouldn't have to worry about that.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by stupid noob Find a better spot than in a van down by the river and you wouldn't have to worry about that.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You have to roar at them like lion and they get scared fly away
    i was literally just getting ready to snap a photo of my latest misquito 'kill' and it turns out it was just stunned and woke up and flew off... next time ill smash its focken ed in m9 before playing with my phone camera.

im literally mad
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Mosquitoes aren't scared of anything. They are pesky little fuckers and one of the few creatures on this earth that I can honestly say I would be cool if they were eradicated.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Mosquitoes aren't scared of anything. They are pesky little fuckers and one of the few creatures on this earth that I can honestly say I would be cool if they were eradicated.

Heard, Franky. My body is a hunnypot.

Got another confirmed kill
Jump to Top