User Controls

Best service and browser to use

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    To post on a website with a lot of different accounts and make each tab of the browser and thus each user appear to be unrelated to the shithead admin.

TOR is not good for this because the website i want to do this on uses CAPTCHA which is racist against TOR users and especially the hearing-impaired. What happens is if you try to use the audio option it kicks you out and says "Blah blah something about automated queries, cant serve you right now" and then you have to restart the browser to get a new identity. Then if you try solving the picture puzzles it just loads you down with so many that it's just mind numbingly boring and takes 1-3 minutes of staring at slowly loading images and its not worth getting carpal tunnel for that bullshit.

I tried a VPN service but it's slow as hell switching servers and I can only have one IP at a time with that service so it's not much better than just resetting my modem for a new IP.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Lol ...how redundant
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    This is how I browse...

dannnng i starred in your movie! cool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Does not everyone browse like this?
    I don't have a lot of accounts and if I did they would be related to each other, so I'll just keep using my server.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Try paying for a VPN and you can switch instantly, I doubt there is a commercial service to give each tab its own IP, and I'll bet there is a way to write a script for it, but the script would have to be custom made to work with a specific browser and a specific VPN, a VPN you would have to pay for. or some kind of SOCKS5 proxy bullshit, but that still wouldn't get around captcha. You would have to just have a gmail account logged in on each tab to avoid captcha unless it's for 4chan or some shit in which case you still have to solve the captcha.

In short, if you have to ask, you aren't smart enough to do it. Man, it's been years since I've gotten to say that little phrase. It used to be one of my favorites to throw at noobs on totse.
    Happy Saturday, Bee.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Better to use Socks 4/5 proxies in your browser. They're free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Better to use Socks 4/5 proxies in your browser. They're free.

Dem proxies I like lately. But only for small tasks.
    im pitching the idea to my investor were going to call it Faggotsurf and i want the icon to be like a surfboard or something
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor im pitching the idea to my investor were going to call it Faggotsurf and i want the icon to be like a surfboard or something

It could be a Pic of you surfing on a dick in a sea of semen.
    Originally posted by stupid noob It could be a Pic of you surfing on a dick in a sea of semen.

wow how creative!! the pogostick said some off-the-wall rude shit to me, to rattle my cage!
Jump to Top