User Controls

To what extent of being responsible for someones death would you feel bad?

Scenario 1: - 0% your fault; You're driving on your way to your job like you normally do, you're not speeding and you're paying attention, a kid on a bike rides into the road and you hit & kill him

Scenario 2: - Arguably partly your fault; You decided to go driving for some pointless reason like to the gas station to get a soda, or a gram of weed, or just wanted to go for a drive, you're paying attention and not speeding, a kid on a bike rides into the road and you hit & kill him

Scenario 3: Entirely your fault; Your're driving intoxicated, have no reason to be driving, not paying attention to the road, and driving recklessly and speeding, you run a red light and hit a kid crossing the street on the crosswalk.

Would you feel guilty about #1 or 2?
    tldr no
    If your paying attention shouldn't you be able to see this little shit and slam on the breaks? I'd feel guilty regardless because it's a little kid. I'd feel guilty if it was a woman to probably if it was a dude fuck him he should've been looking both ways
    infinityshock Black Hole
    feel bad my ass. any one of those scenarios would have given me a case of priapism. I almost got a nigger in the street a few months ago but he jumped out of the way
    feel bad my ass. any one of those scenarios would have given me a case of priapism. I almost got a nigger in the street a few months ago but he jumped out of the way

I almost hit a nigger while it was taking a selfie video near a street sign. It was funny as fuck. I didn't even try to maneuver around him.
    If you drive you risk death, thats the fun of it.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Id only feel guilt if it was my fault where I coyld have done something to prevent it. Id feel bad in anycase, especially a child, dog or other animal, but just simply me driving normal, paying attention, regardless if the drive was for the sake ofba drive or not, I wouldnt feel guilty solely for that. I dont drink and drive, I dont drive when I take new drugs or drugs that interfere with me driving- ever even had a speeding ticket. Id say I am a pretty cautious driver and I pay attention well behind the wheel so I doubt Id ever be feeling guilty for a tragity like that.
    I thought I was responsible for a girl's suicide once, and it fucked me up really bad, like more than I could ever imagine. Life changing.
    I would feel bad if I ended an innocent life in any instance. Even if you arent to blame its still shitty.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Id only feel guilt if it was my fault where I coyld have done something to prevent it. Id feel bad in anycase, especially a child, dog or other animal, but just simply me driving normal, paying attention, regardless if the drive was for the sake ofba drive or not, I wouldnt feel guilty solely for that. I dont drink and drive, I dont drivyoutre when I take new drugs or drugs that interfere with me driving- ever even had a speeding ticket. Id say I am a pretty cautious driver and I pay attention well behind the wheel so I doubt Id ever be feeling guilty for a tragity like that.

kill yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Guilty? Never. Sad? Yes in each scenario.

inb4lololfuckthekidscorpse
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Everyone who says they wouldn't feel guilty is lying. I'd feel bad about killing anyone, unless they're a really shitty person. Let's say I'm driving down the road and Crooked Hillary suddenly ends up under my car... yeah, not feeling bad at all.
    I already feel bad and guilty and I haven't even T-boned a kid.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I thought I was responsible for a girl's suicide once, and it fucked me up really bad, like more than I could ever imagine. Life changing.

Why did it fuck you up? Because you are... in denial.
    He's got a point there.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    kill yourself

One day I probably will. Whats the point of you telling me to kill myself? Do I cause you that much anguish and pain by posting here that me commiting suicide would better your life?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It reminds me of a post I read from an EMT. In their experience, every single driver who had had someone commit suicide by jumping in front of their vehicle needed to be sedated.

You're still human, all too human.
    One time I thought I caused a chick to miscarry her twins and felt pretty bad for a few days, until my friends mom convinced me that I had nothing to do with it. It was probably for the best she miscarried anyway.

That was the one and only chick I met through Craigslist.
    There are more traffic deaths than guns and drugs combined. Im libertarian so I don't even think anyone should need insurance or a license.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    One day I probably will. Whats the point of you telling me to kill myself? Do I cause you that much anguish and pain by posting here that me commiting suicide would better your life?

I was kidding.
Jump to Top