User Controls

Mixing stimulants with bundy is my favorite combo

Yesterday I planned on getting regular robitussin DM but all they had was robitussin with sinus congestion. The bottle contained 118mg of phenylephrine as well as 236mg of dextromethorphan. I expected to experience heart problems because of the PNS stimulation phenylephrine causes due to its effect on adrenic-1 receptors. But 3 hours later besides getting the typical effects of bundy I felt like I smoked a bunch of crack or something. The combination of the bundy and stimulants makes a very PCP-like drug, where I was walking around town feeling I AM THE FUCKING BOSS like I just did a line as well as the derealization and depersonalization which made me feel like I was in a video game and controlling my body as a game character, like movement was similar to using WASD keys in an RPG. And I felt so strong and confident it was like I was in grand theft auto or something. Overall it was a decent combo. They only make generic cough syrups for people to get high anyways so whatever extra ingredients it has just causes a different high, sort of like how different brands of spice have different constituents. I only drank a 4oz bottle but I wonder if an 8oz bottle with 236mg of phenylephrine and 472mg of bundy would be dangerous. I'm sure it isn't the safest combo but it's so damn euphoric. And I've always said I'm a meth, benzos, and PCP kinda guy. The other time I took vyvanse on bundy I walked around a block party with the 14 year old girl ashley and probably made everyone think I'm a scumbag.
    I've experimented with using 30-60 mg of bundy to potentiate MPA. One time I tried to take a swig of like ~50 mg out of the cough syrup bottle but accidentally downed like 120 mg then dropped a fat MPA bomb like an hour later and then drove through the night for 10 hours home. It was interesting, I kept feeling like the freeway I was driving on was actually a river, and thinking the sky in front of me filled with stars was a mountain coming up with lots of lights from peoples houses on the side of the mountain.

And I was super tweaked, like so stimulated I can't stop touching my hair/face, can't relax at all, can't focus on anything really. It was weird.
    Ketamine and Cocaine is a great combo. The blow numbs your face so the ketamine sulfate doesn't burn so much. By the time you K-hole your heart will be going crazy and you just lay there unable to function as your motor skills slowly return.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    neat
    Ghost Black Hole
    No
    your taste in drugs is shit OP
Jump to Top