User Controls

Cofee cup review

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The jack-in-the-box waxen paper coffe cup, with integrated paper heatdiffusor .

I give this cup a 10/10 score for, ;

design and comforts. a really stylish cup

durability. this is probably at least the 15th day I have re used this cup. lesser paper cops start weeping coffe out of the seams on the paper by 3rd or 4th use and are trash by the 6th use because of this problem. all in all the Jack paper cup is still going strong with only one tiny "bleed thru" spot at one of the seams. but it seems to have self healed and not spreading.
    Do a gofundme to buy an actual coffee cup.
    is it really good enough to warrant a 10/10 though? i mean it's just a fast food cup. like if that's a 10, what would you rate this one?
    thats a really lovely design. It would be neat to have a few cups like that for when ppl come over, but in general I like disposable stuff - I use till its dirty and im thru with it.

that thing is nice so i would wana hand wash it n stuff
    I use double walled borosilicate glass for my coffee
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I use double walled borosilicate glass for my coffee

Goddam that's fancy.
    still using my stained paper cup
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor still using my stained paper cup

This dude goes hard in all aspects of his life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop This dude goes hard in all aspects of his life.

not as hard as his male suitors go into him.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic is it really good enough to warrant a 10/10 though? i mean it's just a fast food cup. like if that's a 10, what would you rate this one?

rated B, for botch sized.

my mug is about the same shape but you can fill it with 550nl of coffee.
    it is with a heavy heart that i inform uall that this morning wile drinking my coffee my Jack cup has sprung a significant weep.

i got the brilliant idea to put the butter that came as a side for my dennys pancakes into the cup to spruce the coffee up. the butter fats seem to have penetrated the seam on the cup and started something that can... never be reversed...

Jump to Top