User Controls

applying louis wirth's "the ghetto" to the totse user base

In case any of you nazis (especially the ones who are also muslim) don't know shit about jedi people Louis Wirth was a jedi immigrant in like Chicago or some shit where all the jedis lived together because they were being all prissy at first and didn't want to tolerate anyone else. All the people who lived there had just come to the US so that's why they were all scared of everyone else and prissy and segregated themselves.

In this book Wirth described a process where new generations of immigrants become progressively acclimated to the culture around them. And I think pretty much everyone here can see the differences between immigrants who just arrived and like 3rd generation immigrants. Anyways I was thinking about this and I realized it's the same with totse.

The first generation was like spectral and totse 2001 and other old people who were all into freedom of information or whatever which included subversive topics like drugs and hacking. Then came the second generation, the ones of us aged like 25-32, who were still about freedom but more about drugs. Then the third generation is full of niggas like sploo and roshambo who just take drugs to the max.
    well i mean this forum is basically a social club for isolated drug addicts
Jump to Top