bundy and alcohol

The most indifferent combo
    Its like every time you chug the beer you zone out for 20 minutes
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Ethanol prevents bundy brain damage
    Shitty combo. Makes you throw up.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ethanol prevents bundy brain damage

If that is true why don't you tell me how in scientific detail.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    My guess would be from the effects on GABA receptors. I hardly know anything about bundy, never used or been interested in it. This may only be relevant at the high (retarded) doses he and sploo use. Maybe there's excessive glutamate at some point, a rebound effect, that would be offset by this. I doubt this is good info, though.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    If that is true why don't you tell me how in scientific detail.

In the adult CNS, ethanol prevents rather than produces NMDA antagonist-induced neurotoxicity. [FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif][SIZE=10px] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"][FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif]Farber NB, Heinkel C, Dribben WH, Nemmers B, Jiang X.

Brain Res. 2004 Nov 26;1028(1):66-74.

Abstract:
    Single doses of an NMDA antagonist cause an adult or a prepubertal form of neurodegeneration, depending on the age of the animal. Single doses of ethanol (EtOH) by blocking NMDA receptors produce apoptotic neurodegeneration in young animals. This capability could account, in part, for the ability of EtOH to produce the fetal alcohol syndrome. We investigated whether EtOH could produce NMDA antagonist-induced neurotoxicity (NAN), a different neurotoxicity that is seen only in adult animals. In spite of producing blood EtOH levels (30 to 600 mg/dl) known to block NMDA receptors, EtOH was unable to produce neurotoxicity in the adult central nervous system (CNS). Moreover, EtOH in a dose-dependent fashion (ED(50)=138 mg/dl) prevented the selective and powerful NMDA antagonist, MK-801, from producing NAN in adult animals, suggesting that activity at another site might be negating the neurotoxic effect of EtOH's inherent NMDA antagonistic activity. Because GABA(A) agonism and non-NMDA glutamate antagonism, properties which EtOH possesses, can prevent NAN, we proceeded to study whether GABA(A) antagonists (or agents capable of reversing EtOH's GABAergic effects) and non-NMDA agonists could reverse EtOH's protective effect. Bicuculline, Ro15-4513, finasteride, kainic acid or AMPA, alone or in combination, did not significantly reverse EtOH's protective effect. Given that EtOH has effects on a wide range of ion channels and receptors, determining the precise mechanism of EtOH's protective effect will take additional effort. The inability of EtOH to acutely produce NAN in the adult CNS indicates that, in contrast to fetuses, brief exposure of the adult CNS to EtOH is non-toxic for neurons. [/FONT][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Personally I love bundy. I drink it pretty much every day
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I used to do this combo a lot of 4 or so years ago. Eat 10-16 CC's and sit at the bar drinking beer. The weird thing about it for me was I would kill a beer in like 4 minutes but time seemed so slow it would seem more like 20 minutes. It wasn't bothersome like time dreadfully dragged on painfully it was more like I had absolutely no concept of time relative to what I was doing so...I guess if you want to get drunk fast it's good for that too.
Jump to Top